PDA

View Full Version : CHRISSI!!!

John Vella
06-09-2006, 08:30 PM
I loved hearing Chrissi on the last BOA Radio show!!! :) :) :) :)

I hope this is a regular thing and not the last time! She added a good energy & dimension to the show!!

BIG UP CHRISSI!!

-jv

:cheese:

Patrick DSP
06-09-2006, 10:16 PM
i thought it was chrissi's voice doing the intro to each show.

"HARD line 77 presents..." ;)

Patrick DSP
06-09-2006, 10:17 PM
big up the chrissi massive inside da place!!!

Athar
06-09-2006, 10:51 PM
Totally agreed !!!!! :cheese: :cheese:

John Vella
08-09-2006, 04:00 AM
Best part about it is she is not just some token woman there for the sake of having a woman. She knows her stuff!!!!!

Col
08-09-2006, 08:21 PM

Pat, have you seriously moved to Whitby?

I remember chattin to you about Yorkshire (probably about 2 years ago now) and i was really surprised you knew of the town. And now you have moved there?!!

John Vella
08-09-2006, 08:42 PM
hahahaha wrong Whitby Col.... He is in Whtiby near Toronto.

Col
08-09-2006, 10:49 PM
hahahaha wrong Whitby Col.... He is in Whtiby near Toronto.

So thats how he knew of the Whitby (Yorkshire) :lol: He kept that quiet.

Anyway, how you doing Johnny? Have you been back over on these shores since i last saw you?

The Overfiend
08-09-2006, 10:56 PM
That's not Col Ecstatic!
Damn where the f*ck you been?

module
09-09-2006, 01:39 AM
Mr EG.. have u ever got Chrissi to do vocals over some of your trax ? even jus spoken word ?

your missing a trick here.. she sounds great :)

John Vella
09-09-2006, 07:43 AM
Yes Col I have been back last year and I will be back in October... :)

Patrick DSP
09-09-2006, 11:36 PM

Pat, have you seriously moved to Whitby?

I remember chattin to you about Yorkshire (probably about 2 years ago now) and i was really surprised you knew of the town. And now you have moved there?!!

yeah sorry about that. didn't mean to confuse any uk folks out there.
jump on msn and say hello when you can.

Col
09-09-2006, 11:59 PM
That's not Col Ecstatic!
Damn where the f*ck you been?

I've always been drifting in and out Ant. We should catch up on MSN sometime (i have a new MSN address now but i've added you again)

Pat - i no longer have your MSN addy.

Jonny - I need to add you again too.

MARKEG
10-09-2006, 10:47 AM
Mr EG.. have u ever got Chrissi to do vocals over some of your trax ? even jus spoken word ?

My trax? tut tut!!!!!

Mine and Chrissi's trax :)

heheh

Yeah she did some singing over a track we once did on Bonzai but I dare not post it here for fear of mass public revolt from the anti rave crew :lol:

I realized when we did the jingles for the show she has a lovely sexy aspect to her voice. But I would say that :lol:.

Actually recently we've been putting alot more 'space' in our music, which means there's gaps open for vocals. I dunno, I don't want just a token track, it would be nice to develop a sound with chrissi as the front gal.... Dunno if she'd do it though - she likes to be behind the keyboard as such hehehe...

Anyway, thanks for the post Johnny, I showed her and it made her day that you guys liked it :) She's such a great lass, bags of enthusiasm and love for the music and that's one of the main reasons why i love her. She needs to show herself more eh???!!!!

:eyes:

djfurness
10-09-2006, 12:56 PM

haha....I know what tune your on about Mark...Domino innit, samples Chrissi laughing etc...Ive still got the vinyl of it, could possibly upload a 30 second clip if you want chaps haha....only messin...I used to love that track actually, brings back good memories of Decadance @ Skelter

koma
10-09-2006, 02:56 PM
Yeah she did some singing over a track we once did on Bonzai but I dare not post it here for fear of mass public revolt from the anti rave crew :lol:

wot?? screw them, rave on! :cheese:

used to love bonzai, they've released some of the best hard trance in the 90tees...and their djs/live acts were main fixtures of early croatian hall raves...

:paranoid: :lol:

module
10-09-2006, 03:05 PM

My trax? tut tut!!!!!

Mine and Chrissi's trax :)

heheh

eeeeek :paranoid: sorry dude.. i shall instruct my good wife to slap me on behalf of the Family EG ;)

The Divide
10-09-2006, 03:55 PM
:love:

278d7e64a374de26f==