PDA

View Full Version : Apogee rosetta 200 24bit/192khz a-d/d-a converter for sale

djteknovibe
06-09-2006, 10:41 PM
I need more inputs and outputs so, I can't believe i'm doing this, but i'm selling my apogee rosetta 200 a-d/d-a converter for £1,000. They are £1,500 new and mine in amazing new condition cos I always take total care of my equipment. If you need a picture of it then let me know and i'll e-mail one to you.

The sound quality is just stunning. The stereo image is just so pin point accurate and amazing its hard to sell it. I wish I could afford a rosetta 800 but they're £1,900 new, so i'm gonna have to get myself a cheaper audio interface so I can have more inputs and outputs. I will say i've used various terratec, m audio, motu etc.... audio interfaces and the apogee i've got just totally beats the pants off them all. I guess if I dont manage to sell my apogee then I won't in any way be gutted cos its just a brilliant top quality a-d/d-a converter.

But anyways, lets me know guys if you are interested. So remember I only want £1,000 and I guess thats a damn good price considerin how amazing condition its in.

278d7e64a374de26f==