PDA

View Full Version : Fair play Everton

Miksta
09-09-2006, 03:35 PM
everton played well today, liverpool still look unfit/no sharpness....lets just hope they get better cause i was really disapointed in todays game :/

Miksta
09-09-2006, 04:02 PM
G.Poll needs to go back to ref school too, he is a shocking ref really, Everton battled well, all credit to them....Liverpool were piss poor today,lack luster and no heart to bother playing.

Few post hits 2 good penalty apeals turn down (1 hand ball blaitant) just wasnt our day, hope raffa goes mad at some of our players, and i predict Dudek back in goal next match, Riena had a howler of a game. :/

conflict
09-09-2006, 06:30 PM
splendid result for us, shit hot infact

liverpool gonna struggle this term

french_og
09-09-2006, 06:45 PM
I can't understand how that Aurello starts for Liverpool, he was not even a starter when he played for Valencia. Liverpool look very slow at the back this season and very unorganised.

Also where was Gonzalez today?

macca
09-09-2006, 06:50 PM
I can't understand how that Aurello starts for Liverpool,

He starts because risse an warnock where injured ;)

that was prob worst derby ive seen in a long time. we were badly shite, everton was just as bad. they deserved the win tho i thought, not 3-0 tho!

basslinejunkie
09-09-2006, 07:53 PM
aurelio is a class player.id start him infront of those 2.we missed some chances,but we got beat fair play.

macca
09-09-2006, 07:56 PM
aurelio is a class player.id start him infront of those 2.we missed some chances,but we got beat fair play.

Nah what ive seen of him he cant defend for shit.

Richierush
10-09-2006, 12:03 AM
Had to say come on say thanx for the 3 points ;) its was a poor derby thought liverpool had a proper off day,dont really think it was a blatant hand balll by hibbert he was goin long floor puttin his hand down although alot of refs would have give it,with beating liverpool very rare and by 3 goals am gona enjoy it hahahahahahahaha yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ;)

Will
10-09-2006, 03:01 AM
I didn't think it was handball or a penalty of course, he slid in to interecept it and it bounced off his side and hit his arm, nothing he could do.

I wonder what Esox thinks of Johnson then, what with him and his family being Gooners, I wouldn't have thought he'd want a 'southern softie' playing for Everton! Also, is it just me or did he look and sound like Beckham if he'd just been in a boxing match or something?

Numeric
10-09-2006, 02:36 PM
:lol:

'ave that kopites...

:lol:

Esox Lucius
10-09-2006, 04:00 PM
cracking game. made up like.

will, some southerners can redeem themselves :lol: and he had to sign for someone at the end of the day, might aswell be the peoples club. could have signed for arsenal i suppose but then he's not black & french :lol:

Traxx
10-09-2006, 04:59 PM
You were due a win in your twice a year cup final sooner or later. That ref is a ****in joke. Strange thing is, for as bad as we were we could of scored a shed load against you there. Bout 17 attemps on goal to 5 & you scored 3 of em. Suppose thats what counts at the end of the day!

Fair play!

nick_anarchy
10-09-2006, 10:08 PM
risse hmmm how karma is good hey .... quality result as expected !! ...

i see not many posts from the liverpool fans on here then about this ?...

french_og
10-09-2006, 10:48 PM
How many times did Garcia give the ball away also. Why did he play there ahead of Gonzalez and Zendon - both much better than him.

Traxx
10-09-2006, 10:59 PM
Im sick to death of that little cunt. He never earns a place in the starting 11 yet gets picked time & time again.

basslinejunkie
11-09-2006, 12:04 AM
i think hes turd aswell.fair enough he scores goals,but his overall play is awful. an why did he play fowler instead of dirk?!?

french_og
11-09-2006, 09:25 AM
Maybe it could of been a little unfair bringing Dirk into a game like that so early into his Liverpool career and maybe he thought Fowler as a Liverpool lad and has the derby experience would play well.

Numeric
11-09-2006, 02:11 PM
Fowlers's way past it now though, should have given Kuyt a chance from the start...

basslinejunkie
11-09-2006, 02:23 PM
i agree,hes good to come of the bench but not a starting place anymore.and dirks really impressed me,again he only had 1 shot on goal yet tested the keeper.

278d7e64a374de26f==