PDA

View Full Version : New DJ's wanted ....

nick_anarchy
11-09-2006, 10:46 AM
Right then .. with dark & digital gettin its re-launch at the start of next year with a new venue and new exciting line ups im lookin for new djs to add to the line ups all info will be revealed soon
so if u fancy playing in liverpool along side some big names within the techno scene pm me for an address to post a cd to

cheers

nick

fils_here
11-09-2006, 09:25 PM
count me in PM sent nick!

nick_anarchy
12-09-2006, 01:36 PM
cheers dude ...

Traxx
12-09-2006, 06:03 PM
Where you movin it nick?

nick_anarchy
12-09-2006, 06:19 PM
cant say just yet dude ,tho the venue is still in town and well know ;) just got to sort a few things out and away we go hehe its goin to be a fat line up belive !!

Traxx
12-09-2006, 07:19 PM
Good lad, good luck with it.

B.
17-09-2006, 05:26 PM
Sounds Interesting... the more Techno in Liverpool the better imo...

nick_anarchy
18-09-2006, 11:08 AM

been on in lpool for well over a year now , just not had the right venues to mak eit all work as well as we wont , tho we have had some quality djs playing !!

next year will be differet tho no mixed styles like other nites , no hard dance involved with the nites just TECHNO !!

Sam_Horam
18-09-2006, 12:10 PM

been on in lpool for well over a year now , just not had the right venues to mak eit all work as well as we wont , tho we have had some quality djs playing !!

next year will be differet tho no mixed styles like other nites , no hard dance involved with the nites just TECHNO !!

Hi Nick, did you get my PM?

fils_here
18-09-2006, 02:07 PM

quality mate :twisted:

djfurness
18-09-2006, 07:32 PM
id play Nick but you couldnt afford my fee nowadays...

its gone up to TWO packs of Monster Munch ;)

nick_anarchy
18-09-2006, 09:54 PM

Hi Nick, did you get my PM?

yes mate sorry i didnt reply had so many and been that busy im just out of time for anything ;)

u did send me a cd last year which got nicked haha cunts nickin cd's for there cars hey will pm u my address again to post us one out if u dont mind cheers

@ rich haha ;) u know i wont forget u , frano & sy mate as for wages dont worry a bag of chips and a beer still the charges :lol:

278d7e64a374de26f==