PDA

View Full Version : Brad Lee "BP_V3 (BrokenPromises)" Hard Techno

BRADLEE
11-09-2006, 08:10 PM
Ok, just something hard I'm working on. Might still make a couple of changes, but this is the track at this point.

http://iluvtekno.com/broken_promises.jpg

http://iluvtekno.com/BRADLEE-BP_V3=brokenpromises.mp3

force
11-09-2006, 09:33 PM
raw stuff man likin it loads

BRADLEE
11-09-2006, 09:46 PM
Hey thanks man, glad you like it so far.

xfive
12-09-2006, 04:00 AM
Hard moody and solid production.
Nicely done again man. I like the emotion it evokes with the bass synth. Not just boom chika boom hardness :techno:

fatcollective
12-09-2006, 01:40 PM
good shit this mate, really dark...great production throughout!! 10/10 !!

BRADLEE
12-09-2006, 08:28 PM
Hard moody and solid production.
Nicely done again man. I like the emotion it evokes with the bass synth. Not just boom chika boom hardness :techno:

Thanks Kris. Wasn't sure this was your style or not, but glad you like it. Or at least don't hate it. ha ha :eyes:

good shit this mate, really dark...great production throughout!! 10/10 !!

Cool mate, glad you like it too. Thanks for the compliments. :smoke:

bblaze
12-09-2006, 10:27 PM
brad.. quality as always.. ;)

BRADLEE
12-09-2006, 11:24 PM
brad.. quality as always.. ;)

Thanks Bill, glad you like it. You should peep out the other one too homie.

http://www.blackoutaudio.co.uk/portal/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=54908

Barely Human
12-09-2006, 11:26 PM
**** man, really liking this. Love the edits and the little screams and shit. Loving the atmophere and synths in the break.

This is a really phat track man. On the production side of things, i would say the kick and bass could do with cleaning up somehow without losing the dirtyness. I think the kick moulds into the bass a little too much and possibly has a touch too much distortion on it. Also try and widen the hats, i dont they sound bad at the minute at all, but i find that good width really helps for that polished sound.

Keep up the work man,

:rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :rambo:

BRADLEE
12-09-2006, 11:41 PM
**** man, really liking this. Love the edits and the little screams and shit. Loving the atmophere and synths in the break.

This is a really phat track man. On the production side of things, i would say the kick and bass could do with cleaning up somehow without losing the dirtyness. I think the kick moulds into the bass a little too much and possibly has a touch too much distortion on it. Also try and widen the hats, i dont they sound bad at the minute at all, but i find that good width really helps for that polished sound.

Keep up the work man,

:rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :rambo:

Damn thanks Q. I well respect your opinion homie, so for me to impress you is quite good. Yes, I do believe the track still needs some mixdown work as well. I will try to correct the issue with the bassline and the kicks. I've got 3 kicks layered, so sometimes I have a tough time getting them 100% eq'd correct. So I'll give that another whack tonight. I'll also try to add just a couple more intelligent edits to it.

Thanks for listening and leaving me such good constructive feedback. it's much appreciated Q.

bassbin
14-09-2006, 04:41 AM
A big thumbs up from me

stjohn
14-09-2006, 08:53 PM
aye up brad...back on the scene?? ;)

quality shit mate. pumpin and grit. lovely atmospheres and progression is spot on!!
well done !!!

BRADLEE
14-09-2006, 09:03 PM
aye up brad...back on the scene?? ;)

quality shit mate. pumpin and grit. lovely atmospheres and progression is spot on!!
well done !!!

Thanks Rory. Yeah mate, I'm about again. ha ha Just have to dissapear sometimes you know? lol Oi, I'd like to peep your new ones too if you've been putting in the work lately homie. Thanks for leaving me some feedback and keep the techno pumping my friend.

@ Bassbin, thank you very much as well. I hope you will continue to enjoy the works I'm doing. Keep an eye out for some more new ones, I got a few more in the works. Just gotta have time to finish everything.

sash
15-09-2006, 03:34 PM
yeah mad track dude but i reckon the kick is a bit light or clicky. needs more on it i reckon.

BRADLEE
15-09-2006, 06:02 PM
Hmm, kick sounds good on the monitors, but it does seem still to be a little clicky. Perhaps I'll just play with the kicks more. Or perhaps this is because I'm overcompressing the kick drum a little bit. Anyone have any ideas on that?

sash
16-09-2006, 12:38 PM
yeah i'd like to know what everyone else thinks here as well. Every other post about this track is extremely positive and i was a bit hesitant to mention anything about the kicks cuz i'm probably wrong here. I'm monitoring of a pair of event precision 8's by the way.....

BRADLEE
18-09-2006, 10:58 PM
It's the kick drums I used. One of them was colliding with the bassline in certain freqs. i think I got it sorted now, but I will have to post it tomorrow. Don't have the file with me at work right now. i think it's much better now though.

StoQ
20-09-2006, 11:40 AM
OMG!!! this shit is phat!!! dark as fock, some samples reminds me penetrating quake 4 ;]
quality stuff!!!

ERROR404
20-09-2006, 09:51 PM
Menacing as fcuk mate :) I wanna hear it on a big system

BRADLEE
21-09-2006, 12:45 AM
Menacing as fairy nob goggles mate :) I wanna hear it on a big system

You and me both amigo. I've not yet gotten to hear it really loud. If you rock the FS or serato, you're more than welcome to play it.

ERROR404
21-09-2006, 10:30 AM
FS or serato ??

BRADLEE
21-09-2006, 08:32 PM
Final Scratch or Rane's Serato Scratch. They allow you to play MP3's on a real vinyl interface. NO differant than playing records.

nova
21-09-2006, 10:02 PM
bad tune mate

ERROR404
22-09-2006, 12:20 AM
Oh right, yeah, got my mates Final Scratch at the moment :) I'll have a fiddle with it, playing a party tomorrow.. I'll let you know how it sounds ;)

BRADLEE
22-09-2006, 12:35 AM
Cool man, that's wikked. I hope the crowd goes off mate.

278d7e64a374de26f==