PDA

View Full Version : what gwarn with liverpool tonight?

dj casualty
12-09-2006, 08:58 PM
no gerrard,alonso or garcia in the startin line up?

are they injured or somethin?

Traxx
12-09-2006, 09:01 PM
Nah there not injured. Dunno what the **** he's playin at but it best work.

french_og
13-09-2006, 12:03 AM
Good result for them away but it was so boring to watch, glad Barca was on the other channel.

Wish he would get Gerrard in the middle, he can influence games so much more in there and i'm sure Liverpool would win more and play better with him there.

basslinejunkie
13-09-2006, 02:28 PM
and sacrifice momo??? hes been our best player this year

french_og
13-09-2006, 02:36 PM
Yeah but Gerrard would be if he was being played in his best position. For me Gerrard is the best centre midfielder in the world on his day.

Numeric
13-09-2006, 02:39 PM
Benitez was obviously saving Gerrard for the weekend against Chavski...

not a bad result for the kopites last night but a largely uninspiring performance...

macca
13-09-2006, 08:22 PM
no gerrard,alonso or garcia in the startin line up?

are they injured or somethin?

should of been gerrard an sissoko in the middle for me with pennant an gonzalez on the wings. alonso's form has been poor of late surprised benitez brought him on at the end, couldnt understand rafas substitutions as well especially the sissoko for alonso wtf was that all about should of been zenden off an gerrard on. also the derby was the worst game alonso's ever had in a liverpool shirt imo! glad he didnt use garcia tho. hes more effective coming off the bench or maybe at home not away when u need to keep the ball etc cos u no hes a frustratin little twat who will kepp givin the ball away in dangerous areas!

good point for us, nice clean sheet an nice performances from agger, bellamy an esp kuyt

french_og
13-09-2006, 11:38 PM
I agree, Sissoko and Gerrard for me in there, Sissoke breaking stuff up and Gerrard in the middle influencing the game and getting forward.

I rate Alonso, think he is a really good player, and generally keeps the ball well but with him and Sissoko in the middle neither gets that far forward.

Gonzalez needs to be playing, great pace and with Bellamy and Pennant Liverpool have real pace to frighten teams.

Will
15-09-2006, 03:22 AM
I think Bellamy and Kuyt are showing signs of being Liverpool's best striker partnership, as I suspected they would be...

french_og
15-09-2006, 09:16 AM
Morientes scored Hat-trick for Valencia in the CL this week. That must piss Liverpool fans off - he couldn't score in a brothel for them.

basslinejunkie
15-09-2006, 10:33 AM
always the way.cisse will score a shitload for masellie 2

278d7e64a374de26f==