PDA

View Full Version : Probably bollocks, but...

Will
19-09-2006, 02:41 AM
Arsenal and the News of the World.

"At the weekend, the News Of the World were running a big TV advertising campaign about their exclusive about a big world cup star going to Arsenal. Due to legal reasons this story got pulled.

I've chatted to my contacts in the press, and they say the NOTW have clamped up tight and nothings getting out. They suggest there is an issue here with a possible "tapping up" of the player involved, and the story has been pulled,......for the moment.

I've been told who they think the player is, but I'm afraid I'm not going to publish it on an open forum. (Two reasons, 1. My contacts stand to lose a lot, if it leaks out, and 2. I don't fancy getting sued).

All I'm going to say is that the gooners are going to be extremely happy, if it comes off. It will surprise a lot of people, when it eventually comes out."

I'd be extremely happy if Ronaldinho or Gerrard signed, but that's about it! Apparently the guy who said that has been right before... Not much to go on, if it's meant to b imminent the only half decent player out of contract I can think of is Diego Tristan, unless he's signed now, which he probably has...

xes
19-09-2006, 01:18 PM
If I've told you once,I've told you a thousand times,you CAN'T HAVE Aaron Lennon :mad: ;)

Will
20-09-2006, 05:36 PM
Apparently we've got £36m in the bank to spend and our gate receipts are 20% higher than Man U's (so the highest in the country) - good news, eh?

piginabush
22-09-2006, 10:03 AM
its not Diego Tristan..... you cant tap up a player that doesnt currently have a contract ;)

dan the acid man
28-09-2006, 03:04 AM
it's david beckham :lol:

278d7e64a374de26f==