PDA

View Full Version : technics SL 1200 goes CD & SD Card!!!!

DJZeMig_L
08-10-2003, 10:07 PM
I know U guys can't read Portuguese but still U can check the main specs and the pictures...

http://www.mk2zone.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=41

sorry this is my site so it's in my native tounge...

These babeys seem 2 b tha sh**

We might b going digital sooner than we expect...

predicted price... around 800 Euros.. release Feb 2004!!

Z

Col
08-10-2003, 11:04 PM
wow! they look awesome Z,

although i have never included cds within one of my very rare sets, i would like to implement my own production material in to my sets via cd. in saying that though i hope that vinyl lives on, but i can see quite a few peeps turning to those babys.

TripleX
09-10-2003, 01:51 PM
:shock:
i don´t really understand, is it possible to play both cd´s and vinyl on it :?:

DJZeMig_L
09-10-2003, 02:15 PM
Has far as I know it's only CDs or SD cards but it would b fairly easy 2 allow for Vinyl as well .. i mean.. the r basically freagin' sl1200!!!

lol

Z

DJZeMig_L
16-10-2003, 02:52 AM
The long awaited Technics SL-DZ1200 is a reality and was totally in your face at PLASA on DJ Sunday.

Read more and you can see images from the press lauch.

Paul Dekayne and Cutmaster Swift put the deck through it's paces, giving an impressive demonstration fo the features.

The deck was on display on the Technics/DMC stand - but not powered up.

It's a nice size - the platter itself is 8-9" across, sitting nicely between the regular CD platter size and full 12" vinyl.

No technical information is available right now but features include (in no order):

• Manual cue point - you can set the start of the sample to a user specifiable point on the platter
• Vinyl simulation effects
• Pitch Lock
• Instant reverse/forward
• Brake speed control
• Real time recording - skratch up a storm and use it as a sample
• Skratch from SD media
• CDMP3 CDR CD

Z

278d7e64a374de26f==