PDA

View Full Version : FAMILY GROOVE pres. LONDON TECHNO CITY 04/11/06 w/ DJ RUSH!

Product 19
19-09-2006, 10:57 PM
FAMILY GROOVE PRESENTS LONDON TECHNO CITY
SATURDAY 4TH NOVEMBER 2006
The London Coronet
28 Old Kent Road, Elephant & Castle, London SE1
10pm-7am
Infoline: 0207 644 4510
Email: family_groove@hotmail.co.uk
www.familygroove.co.uk

ROOM ONE: INTERNATIONAL GUEST TECHNO DJs:
DJ RUSH (KNE-DEEP, PRO-JEX, WWW.DJRUSH.NET, CHICAGO/BERLIN)
UMEK (RECYCLED LOOPS, CONSUMER RECREATION, WWW.RECYCLEDLOOPS.COM, SLOVENIA)
DJ BOLD (KNE-DEEP, VAST RECORDINGS, WWW.DJBOLD.COM, AUSTRALIA)
DAVE THE DRUMMER (HYDRAULIX, APEX, STAY UP FOREVER, UK)
B2B
CHRIS LIBERATOR (STAY UP FOREVER, CLUSTER, MAXIMUM/MINIMUM, UK)
JEFF AMADEUS (SQUAT RECORDINGS, UK)
PAT HURLEY (WWW.ELECTRONIK-LONDON.COM, OPEN SOURCE, UK)
PRODUCT 19 (STAY UP FOREVER, MAXIMUM/MINIMUM, TECHNO.FM, UK)
ROSS (ANTIWORLD, UK)

ROOM TWO: HARD-TEK & BREAKBEAT
R-ZAC – 1ST TIME LIVE PERFORMANCE IN THE UK
featuring
CRYSTAL DISTORTION (LABRATAUDIO, EXPRESSILLON, UK)
&
69db (EXPRESSILLON, UK)
IXINDAMIX LIVE! (WWW.AUDIOTRIX.ORG, “FUTURE RAVER” – THE NEW ALBUM LAUNCHED HERE!)
GOTEK (TNL-TEKNOLOGIQUE)
KESHNO 13 (WWW.TORSIONRECORDS.COM, FRANCE)
SUE ELLEN TRIBE (LABRATAUDIO, UK)
SIMONA 23 (ITALY)

ROOM THREE: DRUM N BASS
BLACK SUN EMPIRE (BLACK SUN EMPIRE, OBESSIONS, HOLLAND)
BLAME (720 DEGREES, METALHEADZ, CHARGE, MOVING SHADOW, UK)
MISS PINK (BLACKMARKET RECORDS)
JNK (ACME SOUNDZ)
MR. HYDE (ACME SOUNDZ)
TROL (ACME SOUNDZ)
A-SYMETRIC (CHEMICAL RECORDS, ACME SOUNDZ)
BILLY THE KID (CATTLEPROD RECORDS, UNSOUND)

TICKETS: £15 + BOOKING FEE ADVANCED
MORE ON THE DOOR

TICKETS OUTLETS:
KINETEC RECORDS 0207 323 5303
CYBERDOG 0207 482 2842
FAMILY GROOVE OFFICE 0208 801 8774 (BUY 10 TIX GET 1 FREE HERE)
STAY UP FOREVER 0208 533 1717

TICKETS ONLINE:
ACCESS ALL AREAS – WWW.ACCESSALLAREAS.ORG OR WWW.ONLINESTALL.COM 0207 267 8320 or 0870 850 5297

FAMILY GROOVE – WWW.FAMILYGROOVE.CO.UK OR EMAIL FAMILY_GROOVE@HOTMAIL.CO.UK

AFTER PARTY UNTIL MONDAY AT SECRET LONDON LOCATION BY MANIK SOUND 0207 644 5106 AND FAMILY GROOVE 0207 644 4510

This is going to be London's premiere techno, breaks and dnb event featuring DJ Rush's first London performance in nearly 3 years!!! This pioneering Chicago techno artist does more than play records. He blows people’s minds with his elaborate costumes, eclectic singing and chanting, tight mixing and dancers!

Also, featured in the techno room will be Slovenia's Umek, the first London performance of Vast Recordings label boss DJ Bold from Australia, local heros from Stay Up Forever Dave The Drummer and Chris Liberator, and rising stars Jeff Amadeus, Pat Hurley, Product 19 and Ross.

In the breaks/tek room will be the first live performance of legendary artists Crystal Distortion and 69db as R-Zac, the 'Future Raver' album launch party for Ixindamix, Gotek, France's Keshno 13, Sue Ellen Tribe and Italy's Simona 23. Prepare for futuristic

Acme Soundz co-hosts the drum n bass room sparing no mercy with its line up either as we bring a rare performance by Black Sun Empire from BSE Recordings and Obessions in the Netherlands to bring some hard funk. To co-headline we have veteran London-based DJ/Producer Blame to drop a set of future darkness as well as Blackmarket Records' Miss Pink. The Acme Soundz Crew round everything off with JNK, Trol, Mr. Hyde, A-Symetric and Billy The Kid.

The London Coronet
28 Old Kent Road, Elephant & Castle, London SE1
10pm-7am
All ages
Infoline: 0207 644 4510
Email: family_groove@hotmail.co.uk
www.familygroove.co.uk

Special thanks to everyone who has supported us for the last few years!

kai
20-09-2006, 12:03 PM
****ing hell yeah!!!!!

Not missing this for all the tea in China!!!!

Supposed to be supporting my mate at a gig in Liverpool that night but think I'll just help him get a crew together and sneak off to London for this!!! Dream come true to see Ixindamix, 69db and Crystal Distortion - and the techno room looks pretty darn good too!!!

Product 19
28-09-2006, 12:48 AM
Tickets are on sale in the UK now. Already loads are selling even in Italy! Go to http://www.accessallreas.org or http://www.antidote909.com for tickets.

Frank Dogshit
28-09-2006, 10:30 AM
down in london that weekend so ill definetely be up for a pound at this.
someone please tell umek to keep those shitty electro house tunes at home tho! lord knows how hes gonna fit into that lineup,he needs a special room for himself thesedays.

whats the venue like?

jon connor
03-10-2006, 02:33 PM
now that is a god damm techno line up :shock: if i wasent in nuclear audio on that date i would av this big time as its me b day phewwww! rush and umek on same bill in uk with a bit of London quality thrown in nice ;) best line up ive seen up here for a while anyway :rambo:

kai
04-10-2006, 11:30 AM
Yeah man its quality- off to book tickets and sort trains etc out today me thinks.

jon connor
04-10-2006, 04:03 PM
big up to PAT HURLEY nice to this that guy on the bill he is a hard working chap that needs a bit of recognition fairdooze ;)

oh! yea dont get into a drinking session with this guy he is irish :shock: :lol:

hope yall av a good one at this event gutted cant be there dudes ;)

Product 19
04-11-2006, 04:12 PM
Line Up Has Changed As Unek Has Requested To Play Early Due To Travel Arrangements.

10.00 - 10.45 - Ross
10.45 - 12.15 - Pat Hurley B2b Product 19
12.15 - 1.30 - Umek
1.30 - 2.45 - Dj Bold
2.45 - 3.30 - Jeff Amadeus
3.30 - 5.30 - Dj Rush
5.30 - 7.00 - Chris Liberator B2b D.a.v.e The Drummer

Tickets Will Still Be Available At The Door!

See You All On The Dancefloor!

theledge
04-11-2006, 04:16 PM
C ya there:cheese:

jiminyblackbox
06-11-2006, 07:55 PM
rush was chunky as **** - quality, wish he had done some song action though - would have been good to see/ hear - heard lots about it! still beefy as **** though!! enjoyed amadeus' set as well man did good job!

theledge
06-11-2006, 08:37 PM
rush was good, i enjoyed umek as well...he had a couple of over-uplifting moments but most of it was good...and it went nonstop banging for six hours after he played...so it was a nice change :;

kai
07-11-2006, 12:01 PM
****ing awesome night - one of best I've had in a long while.

Got there at tail end of Umek's set (as spent start of night down Soho), and was a shame to miss that one (though worth it ;-) ), but Amedeus, Bold and Rush were ****ing wicked - proper pounders. Rush in particular I was well impressed with!

To be honest I was spoilt for choice as I love breaks and tek as much as I do techno so was constantly moving between the pounders in the main room and the out and out class of the breaktek in room 2.

R-Zac and Sue Ellen Tribe in particular stood out for me in room 2, but all night long in there the place was rocking - nice heavy breaks, puncuated with shots of tek when the crowd needed a wake up call - couldn't have been done better.

Last but not least big up to all the very sexy women the place was full of - just my type of ladies - techno hippy types who know how to dance - and in particular all the foreign girls in the tek room!

278d7e64a374de26f==