PDA

View Full Version : Panorama on corruption in football...

Will
20-09-2006, 05:33 AM
Who watched this then? No surprise to see Chelsea were at it again, sounds like they should get a 3 point deduction, but I won't hold my breath. Of course Allardyce and Redknapp were known to be on the programme before hand, but looks like Fat Sam could be in big trouble and I can't say I'm bothered!

Plus Liverpool and Newcastle (I think) were named as trying to tap up that Boro youngster... Of course you don't know how wide spread it is, I was worried Arsenal might have been incriminated, you just don't know!

I mean Harry and Sam are two of the biggest wheelers and dealers in the game, so in a way it'd be no surprise, but in another way you wouldn't have thought there'd be enough money for bungs as well...

djfase
20-09-2006, 08:00 AM
Harry is def corrupt no question.

Saints have a deficit of money for one player and no one knows where the money is.

Dont think big sam is bent though.

Thing is, if a team says they want a player in the media, is that not some sort of tapping up?

french_og
20-09-2006, 09:20 AM
Not sure there was too much proof from the programme to do anything with Harry, he seemed to just listen to what was being said and then it was his assistant - Bond who later in the programme who was talking on the phone.

Allardyce on the other hand - I would not want to be his son right now thats for sure.

xes
20-09-2006, 09:39 AM
It was hardly news though was it. I mean,football's been corrupt for years,with that much money involved,it has to be.

Frank Dogshit
20-09-2006, 10:45 AM
andy todd.....andy todd.....andy todd

theledge
20-09-2006, 12:43 PM
Redknapp is as bent as a paperclip and a crap manager too don't know how he's got away with it for so long

french_og
20-09-2006, 02:14 PM
He's hardly a crap manager, always done well at clubs he has been at without being able to Spend much money and now he has had a bit of money to spend at Portsmouth he has than sitting at the top of the league.

Will
20-09-2006, 05:23 PM
For now!

Fat Sam says he's never taken a bung etc, but according to programme he got bungs via his son, I hope he gets the sack.

Traxx
20-09-2006, 06:25 PM
Harry redknapp is a crackin manager. In the bit about him they were just talkin, what was he supposed to say, "he's blackburns player i dont wanna say no more"?

Looks like sammys not all he'c cracked up to be. Bet his son got the bollockin of all bollockins last night the soft cunt.

Traxx
20-09-2006, 11:24 PM
Besides im more interested to know who the teams/managers were who got bleeped out.

278d7e64a374de26f==