PDA

View Full Version : !!!HELP ME!!!!

DJ RE:HAB
09-10-2003, 03:40 PM
Major Problem...

Dont know what is going on, but when i listened to a mix i done the other day, the mixes were'nt coming in together..Example, If im mixin from the right to the left, the mix coming in (Left) will come in on my left headphone only!! And Vica Versa... I've just bought a new mixer Gemini FX7000, and i doubt it will be that..

This has happened before, but with different decks and a mixer?
Could it be my IN and OUT from the mixer to my stereo, or, possibly the stereo...

Anybody else ever have this problem?

Pissed me right off, as the mixin was quality for a change!LOL

:lol:

Chazbloke
09-10-2003, 05:31 PM
could well be your mixer mate.. .have a round your headphone control area (volume etc..) and look for "cue split" button or another knob with "headphone mix" on it...
or lose connection on the jack input?
Chaz.

14-10-2003, 03:34 PM
Nope checked all that, still no joy, cant be the mixer its virtually brand new, What about stylus and needle?.... Or maybe even my stereo..

Any one got any ideas!!!!

HELP

DJ Pearcey
14-10-2003, 10:17 PM
I had sound only coming out of one speaker b4. and it was because the needle was knackered.

cascade
15-10-2003, 01:02 AM
are you aware of split cue,

its that bastard cue system where one channel comes through one ear and the other through the other ear.

try looking for that in the manual.

15-10-2003, 10:01 AM
Its actually when i listen to the mix back on my MD, that it starts to come through like a cue split, on the mixes.........

wenna
15-10-2003, 10:29 AM
....sound like split cue to me too. or the balance on your amp/stereo/mixer.

278d7e64a374de26f==