PDA

View Full Version : Brad Lee "Intended Harm" *Broken beat hard shit*

BRADLEE
22-09-2006, 06:39 PM
Been on a rool this week it seems, so I started this one yesterday and I dunno; guess it could be done.
Maybe a couple more edits or something, but I don't want to **** it up either. Tell me what you guys think.

http://iluvtekno.com/intended_harm.jpg

http://iluvtekno.com/BRADLEE-Intended_Harm.mp3

nova
22-09-2006, 07:32 PM
good stuff man. dark as ever! atmos sounds wikked init and that perc'e sound. charning um out.

BRADLEE
22-09-2006, 07:55 PM
good stuff man. dark as ever! atmos sounds wikked init and that perc'e sound. charning um out.

Oi Miklo, Glad you like it. yeah I just been drinking loads of whiskey and working in the lab. ha ha

Just trying to really pump out some good shit in the techno realm right now. I hope I am succeeding in such.

nova
22-09-2006, 10:19 PM
ha hah on the whiskey bro. yeah man is sounding real dope stuff man. dark as fuk mate. got loads of depth onit bro. keep it coming

Elvio Neto
23-09-2006, 12:17 PM
another great track :)

you are a factory man!

nice work

StoQ
24-09-2006, 07:34 PM
mate this track is suberb!!! its evil in the best way. so luvly broken and those distortions.... godlike stuff

stjohn
26-09-2006, 03:05 AM
you at it again???????

deadly sht mate.. "its a screamer"

really whacks in there towards the end...
savage music

BRADLEE
26-09-2006, 07:19 PM
Thanks Miklo, Elvio, Peter and Rory. Tis good to have my peers enjoying what I am doing lately. I'll do my best to keep pumping these things out. Got something else sort of glitchy, but hard in the works too at the moment. I think you guys might like it. Oi, anyone know who might be looking for some broken beat madness such as this?

Dave Elyzium
27-09-2006, 08:50 PM
this track rocks mate - proper evila tmosphere - have dark visions in my mind of and old LFO video "tied up" nice n dark ;)

BRADLEE
28-09-2006, 06:08 PM
this track rocks mate - proper evila tmosphere - have dark visions in my mind of and old LFO video "tied up" nice n dark ;)

Nice, thanks Dave. I'm glad that the track could convey such a feeling to cause some nice dark visions in the head. Really happy you've enjoyed it. Hopefully you will continue to enjoy the new tracks I'm working on.

robin m
28-09-2006, 07:01 PM
Pure concentrated evil as usual, superb work. When the apocalypse happens they'll call you up to score the soundtrack...

Maybe not my favourite of yours, probably just because this kind of broken beat style is less what I'm into at the moment - and because you set the bar so damn high with your other stuff!

Still excellent though, and as usual can't see any issues at all production-wise. Keep them coming, and for pity's sake get some records out there man - your stuff blows away at least 99% of the crap clogging up the record shops. :clap:

BRADLEE
28-09-2006, 08:59 PM
Pure concentrated evil as usual, superb work. When the apocalypse happens they'll call you up to score the soundtrack...

Maybe not my favourite of yours, probably just because this kind of broken beat style is less what I'm into at the moment - and because you set the bar so damn high with your other stuff!

Still excellent though, and as usual can't see any issues at all production-wise. Keep them coming, and for pity's sake get some records out there man - your stuff blows away at least 99% of the crap clogging up the record shops. :clap:

Thanks Rob. Mate, I'm just glad you feel that way. I hope for 2007 to be a really great year in techno for myself. The end of 2006 does bring some releases from me. So I will indeed keep you posted my friend.

BRADLEE
28-09-2006, 09:00 PM
Oh yeah, I would also really enjoy doing the soundtrack for the end of the world. I think I'd have a load of fun drinking Absynthe, smoking some nice blonde hash and causing some sound mayhem. :smoke:

lau
29-09-2006, 04:11 PM
fudge...

Your production has improved loads since I last came here....

Still that really sharp sound but well mixed!!!

dope stuff

BRADLEE
30-09-2006, 12:31 AM
fudge...

Your production has improved loads since I last came here....

Still that really sharp sound but well mixed!!!

dope stuff

Yeah I would guess that is just because my methods of mastering and the fact that I'm pretty much def in the left ear. :lol:

But I'm really glad you like it and say that I've improved tons my friend. Thank you. I value your opinion greatly as well.

thomas_figo
30-09-2006, 12:37 AM
massive track. very like ur breakdown m8. owesome come back. i just can wait to put it on lauder 2morrow.great tune

BRADLEE
01-10-2006, 12:09 AM
massive track. very like ur breakdown m8. owesome come back. i just can wait to put it on lauder 2morrow.great tune

Cool thank you Mr.Figo. Please tell me how this one sounds too on the large system. I won't get to hear it on more than 10k until the 21st of this month. Been staying home just being anti-social and working on musik latelky. ha ha

Glaf you like the track my friend.

278d7e64a374de26f==