PDA

View Full Version : i cant beliveve!!

djfilthmonger
24-09-2006, 03:39 AM
i paid 22 euro to see umek.he was my fav dj about 3-4 years ago. what happenend?he was not play techno a all. marko nastic played before him he was alright a bit repetative and slow maybe i m just use to sumtin a bit faster but come on 22 euro ......
i feel vialated like i was raped

Lag
24-09-2006, 04:07 AM
the last time i saw umek
he played crap
like... total crap
and its like that a while now
dont know how come ure surprised ;P

djfilthmonger
24-09-2006, 04:10 AM
im not really suprised i was not goin to go but it was something to do for the night.

rhythmtech
24-09-2006, 05:14 AM
he has a nice haircut though... doesnt he?

MARKEG
24-09-2006, 06:00 AM
dj's move on, music moves on.. umek has changed his style and you have to appreciate that this is his decision and his life. i personally was really upset when he changed his style from the old absense stuff back in the 90's to the more clubby primate etc sound but it's just the way it goes... if i think about it, if just played the same old stuff that i used to play back in the 90's, i would be board out of my skull. umek has gone the way his heart has led him.. i for one respect that....

shame you lost your 22 euro man but there's plenty other dj's out there who are doing what you like.. you just have to look!

good luck! :)

djfilthmonger
24-09-2006, 11:05 AM
they were pulling dirty pints aswell. had a sip from a pint and puked all over the floor. ha ha.
brought it back to the bar and they gave me a new one and it was the same so i just asked for different lager.
Umek was class his new stuff is defo not my thing. good night any way had a laff

marginmaster
24-09-2006, 04:45 PM
he has a nice haircut though... doesnt he?

valentinos bowl was better back in the day :cheese:

theledge
24-09-2006, 04:48 PM
Just downloaded a umek set from a few months back to judge for myself.

Definitely different isn't it :lol: I quite like little bits but as a whole it didn't do it for me really. It was kind of like techno for beginners really

Just one set so I might be talking bollocks,he he. But as Mark says, all the best to him, it would be shit if everyone did the same thing wouldnt it

Aratron
24-09-2006, 05:38 PM
all pretty ghey to me

Dirtyacid
24-09-2006, 09:34 PM
his music is,nt really up to much neither at the moment i have a umek cd i bought off juno its pritty mint but i heard a set from a month or 2 ago what a pile of sh*t.

COME UROS YOU CAN DO BETTER THAN THIS SORT IT!!

marginmaster
24-09-2006, 09:49 PM
his torture chamber one was proper

278d7e64a374de26f==