PDA

View Full Version : Utd vs Benfica

nick_anarchy
26-09-2006, 09:46 PM
Well its half time and iv just seen the worse first 45mins iv even seen utd play what a load of shit !!!

few points in the first half tho

1/ we cant pass same as v arsenal we just cant put 2 ,3 passes togeather its a joke , u would think with all the training they do they learn how to pass .. yes we are being put underpressure but we still should be able to pass the ball

2/ cheating .. benfica's players are they ever off the floor ?? this happened last season and the same in the liverpool game they just dive at every chance they get haha even ronaldo called one player a diver haha classic saha wins the ball and its a free kick i mean wtf is goin on with football oversea's ??? its a ****in joke

3/ utd's style of play .. well now rooney on the left ? saha on his own ?? osha ?? fuk sake

lets hope the 2nd half is much better and fergie has had a right go at ronaldo he needs to learn not to be gready , scholes need to get on the ball and carrick well dont get me started ...

rant over

COME ON UTD

nick_anarchy
26-09-2006, 10:46 PM
Well full time ...

quality strike with the added clip off the benfica defender ( wasnt much but it did the job ) 1-0 and we started to look much better defending and within midfield , less of the giving away of the ball and ronaldo did pass for once and played a lot better with running at players and using his pace and skill ....

still benfica dived and tryed to win a pen off hinze , how the assiasant ref was wank what glasses he had on i dont know he kept giving free kicks down our left side when they dived joke !!

well 3pts which is what we needed and not won away in the CL for 3 years

also good to see smith back on

also well done arsenal & celtic 3 uk teams won on one nite

Aratron
26-09-2006, 11:57 PM
uk teams wining

im all for that

Will
27-09-2006, 02:58 AM
Looks like Man U might not go out at the group stage after all! Supporting English teams is one thing, but I almost always want English teams to win against Scottish teams, whoever they're playing... Though I especially want Chelsea to go out asap after Cole joined them with the main aim of winning the CL, he didn't deserve to play in the final, nevermind talking about winning the final next time, with Chelsea...

Will
27-09-2006, 03:05 AM
As for cheating Portuguese, I thought Porto were pretty good for the most part, though it did seem to get worse near the end. Rosicky's booking was a joke, he got the ball and probably got kicked in the process and the Porto player was rolling around when Rosicky made the slightest of contact with the front of the players boot with his ribs, ridiculous. I was worried he might end up getting sent off after that, he's great at hustling for such a skilful player, possibly slightly too committed even after getting such a ridiculous first booking!

nick_anarchy
27-09-2006, 11:32 AM
Looks like Man U might not go out at the group stage after all! Supporting English teams is one thing, but I almost always want English teams to win against Scottish teams, whoever they're playing... Though I especially want Chelsea to go out asap after Cole joined them with the main aim of winning the CL, he didn't deserve to play in the final, nevermind talking about winning the final next time, with Chelsea...

haha no chance , like i said that was a one off mistale and wont happen again :lol: we will top the group with celtic 2nd

yeh chelsea are a team i would like to see go out tho i dont think they will

DJ RE:HAB
27-09-2006, 01:27 PM
Well full time ...

quality strike with the added clip off the benfica defender ( wasnt much but it did the job ) 1-0 and we started to look much better defending and within midfield , less of the giving away of the ball and ronaldo did pass for once and played a lot better with running at players and using his pace and skill ....

still benfica dived and tryed to win a pen off hinze , how the assiasant ref was wank what glasses he had on i dont know he kept giving free kicks down our left side when they dived joke !!

That linesman mate flagged benfica offside mate in the first half when they were about 4-5 yards onside. So its swings and roundabouts kid

nick_anarchy
28-09-2006, 10:16 AM
Well full time ...

That linesman mate flagged benfica offside mate in the first half when they were about 4-5 yards onside. So its swings and roundabouts kid

o sorry 1 went our way , yes i know he was onside but it still dont justify the fact there were diving all over the place ... so its more than swings and roundabouts mate its a fact when british teams play away at places like that the teams are known to dive and cheat and what happened .......

Traxx
28-09-2006, 04:11 PM
Ronaldo does more then his fair share of diving & cheating!

nick_anarchy
28-09-2006, 09:58 PM
Ronaldo does more then his fair share of diving & cheating!

yeh im not goin to dispute that dude .. tho he didnt on tues and has cut down on a lot of what he was guilty of !! still found it funny when he called a benfica player a diver :lol: but it still dont make it right to cheat like benfica do

french_og
29-09-2006, 08:43 AM
Give credit to Ronaldo he has been quite good this season, can't remember him taking a blatant dive once. The problem in Portugal unlike is in England it is normal to cheat and dive where in England we hate it and press jump on it.

278d7e64a374de26f==