PDA

View Full Version : Anti-World 24th October 2003 - London

jonnyspeed
10-10-2003, 09:44 PM
Anti-World Line Up... SIX ROOMS, MAN!

Room 1
Metaphase & Druid (Psygate Residents), Liquid Ross, DJ Xp Ok, Marchello (Fairy Tales - Etnica.net), Growling Mad Scientists Aka Gms! [live], Kristian (Chichime - Transient Records - Psygate!)

Room 2
Sexstasy & Green Vapor (Antiworld/psygate), K90 [dj Set]!, Eduardo Herrera, Sol Ray, Nuw Idol [live], E-303 & Fabry & Zeus (Antiworld), Beamish (Antiworld - Mesh Records)!

Room 3
Flip & Slacky, Mikelangelo, Pat.trix, Jerome, Geezer ([live]), Dj Animatek, Dj Chris Liberator

Room 4
Nick No Name (Frolic), Mark Eg, Soylent & Phil Able (Antiworld - Cyberdog), Billy Daniel Bunter (Tasty - Honey Pot Records), Weirdo [live], Simon Eve, Karim (Do Not Bend - Tinrib), Superfast Oz

Room 5
Joe Blank (Uk Debut), Rod (Twist), Moni (Cyberdog/antiworld), Pablo Gargano (Exclusive Progressive House 2 Hr Set)!, pablogargano.com, Franky (Let's Funk), Phil Chichime (Syncronicity)

Room 6
Dave Arc I (Ambient All Stars), Tom Fu (Liquid Connective/ambient All Stars), Mandie More & Jonty (Free Range Rigs), Xtensa & Green Al, Featuring: Live Electronica Spaceman Sam (Alchemeleon), Greg & Nautilus (Clockwork Prism)

SE One Club
11 Stainer Street,
London Bridge
SE1 9RL

Map: http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?pc=SE19RL&quicksearch=SE1+9RL

Details:
Anti-World: http://www.antiworld.net/
Dales Techno Events: http://www.sorted.org/london/dates/2003-10-20.html#5

I'll be the one with the big smile on my face in rooms 3 and 4 :lol:

dan the acid man
11-10-2003, 06:29 PM
seeing geezer play live always guarantee,s a good night out. :lol:

spiralx
13-10-2003, 12:06 PM
Nah, Antiworld is a ripoff, I'm not paying 20 quid to get into anything. Good lineup though.

jonnyspeed
14-10-2003, 04:53 PM
dunno 20 pund ain't even a round in the pub in that there London, so six rooms in a phat venue wiv your mates and guy, chris, mark etc... seems alright to me - so long as everybody gets paid and it ain't just the promoters milking the punters.

then there's free and there's freedom :)

peace...

spiralx
14-10-2003, 08:30 PM
Last couple of times I saw Geezer in London was for free and a fiver respectively. And while I like his stuff, I ain't going to pay loads just because of his name...

dirty_bass
14-10-2003, 11:18 PM
20 jib!!! thats`s alright if you like everything that`s going on, but if you only like techno then 20 jib is loads. I dunno about these mini festie things anymore.

Paul Zykotik
15-10-2003, 01:33 PM
Well the one in August was the best event I've been to in nearly 3 years, so I'll happily pay the 20.

davethedrummer
18-10-2003, 10:44 PM
jesus!!!!!
listen to yourselves
20 quid is f.u.c.k.i.n.g. nothing!!!! and you bloody know it!!!
how many acts?
how many rooms?

christ i mean if you want to go then go
don;'t start arguing about the econimoics of it all
isn't it bloody obvious that its gonna be a huge event that'll cost a packet to put on?

tut.
i give up sometimes i really do.

you know, go to the pub then with your mates.
listen to their shitty jukebox and drink possbly cheaper slightly better beer maybe and have a great time.

but your presence at events like these is needed and no they can't all be done for a fiver.
not if you want good sound lights djs etc.
in facet get involved
help out.
distribute flyers
tell your friends
become mates of the promoters and then get in for nothing. haha

maybe
rant over ( for now)

dan the acid man
18-10-2003, 11:11 PM
Well said henry, i pay a tenner to see 10 acts in two rooms in sheffield, so why are people moaning about paying 20 to see this many acts, tight buggers.

jonnyspeed
19-10-2003, 07:54 PM
Thanks Henry! Exactly 20-****ing-nothing!

6 rooms!

Anyway I put it down to you either support the scene by buying vinyl, going to clubs, doing mixes, telling everybody that free party music is here! I ain't gonna look back and say I'm glad I saved 20 quid and sat at home. bollocks.

Vote techno party!

spiralx
21-10-2003, 03:07 PM
I appreciate it's 20 quid for a lot of acts and a lot of rooms, but I'm only going to be in one of them all night so the rest of them don't really make any difference to me. And I can't afford to spent 20 quid on a single night out to be honest.

jonnyspeed
23-10-2003, 05:56 PM
Tomorrow night! yipee!

:twisted:

MARKEG
23-10-2003, 06:23 PM
bring on antiworld!

278d7e64a374de26f==