PDA

View Full Version : somethink difrent for a change. unfinished

thomas_figo
29-09-2006, 02:42 AM
i did try in difrent genre.so i can take a rest from staff i usualy with. tune has got somethink missing. can anybody give an idea what. sounds weak to me. and cheap.
all opinions welcome,secjally these negative ones.
:rambo:

thomas_figo
29-09-2006, 02:43 AM
o yeah link. here we go
http://download.yousendit.com/9511484265A46EFA

thomas_figo
29-09-2006, 03:03 AM
anyone..............? :coffee:

detfella
29-09-2006, 03:18 AM
a bump after 14 minutes!! chill mr figas, i downloaded now and post up tmrw!

BRADLEE
30-09-2006, 01:19 AM
Thomas, sound quality seems not too bad at all this time amigo. I like the broken beat and also the synth/bass sound. Maybe could have a little bit more FX on that element though in my humble opinion. Could bounce it down to audio, then bring it into your favor audio editor, then maybe just do a couple of edits with perhaps some filter or stutter type stuff. That would spice that up a bit every so often. Now the second break, maybe could use a little bit more work going into it as well. Perhaps some sort of crazy long fx sound would really bring it in a little bit smoother. The synth though my friend that comes in on that break, maybe just my personal taste, but I would go with some other noise and a differant type of pattern. What is currently present seems more to be a psy-trance type of element. Maybe just not my cup of tea I guess.

Anyways, keep at it man. It takes a good while to really have it all come together. I still learn something new all of the time when I do a new track. The methods will just come to you. Please keep it up and let me hear the finished version when time provides. I will try to provide more accurate feedback then as well.

Thanks for sharing Thomas.

thomas_figo
30-09-2006, 02:04 AM
cheers for that. im realy glad that u reviev my staff.thnx

278d7e64a374de26f==