PDA

View Full Version : ermm..pads anyone ? :)

ReakZ
29-09-2006, 12:52 PM
well topic says all lookin for some nasty pads

Komplex
29-09-2006, 03:45 PM
pads arent nasty!

try Absynth...

ReakZ
29-09-2006, 04:00 PM
got Absynth already maybe some more ? :roll:

danielmarshall
29-09-2006, 05:59 PM
Nasty pads? Dunno why you'd want them. Frankly I don't want to know, but you could try your nearest lady's room... Ooooh, those nasty pads. *dodges uppercut from nearest woman*

If you have FL studio and pentagon you could try randomizing the controls. This always seems to come up with the most caustic wierd and warped sounds. Sounds like possessed whales allot of the time! Screw around for a while recording the output. You'll most likely have a huge mess, but inside there somewhere you should find some interesting textures. Chop it up, loop it up and layer it with some other stuff and make your own :). The results will be pretty dischordant, but I guess that's what you're going for.

ReakZ
29-09-2006, 06:15 PM
haha ill try out these ,dani
well ok nasty is kinda wrong word i guess what i need is sum dark stuff (cemetery @ night ) heheh absynth is really good 4 this but i need more tried my best with reason but all i get is some sega mega drive soundz :lol:

danielmarshall
29-09-2006, 06:56 PM
Lookin forward to another Mignight Express type track... God that thing rocked!

Mindful
29-09-2006, 08:54 PM
Try N.I.metaphisical function for weirder, darker and nastyer shit I would say.
Plus just fukking around with pads with bit reduction ect and layering works well:)

bmovie
29-09-2006, 09:00 PM
Maybe this one?

Gargoyle

http://www.krakli.co.uk/graphics/Gargoyle.jpg

Inspired by a request for a vst that could be used for a Horror film Soundtrack. This synth is dedicated to its namesake. A guy whose generosity knows no bounds!! This Plug is most likely the work of the D*v*l himself...

http://www.krakli.co.uk/secure/gargoyle.zip

Mindful
29-09-2006, 09:46 PM
I use that too, its very good and easy to get your own sounds from

278d7e64a374de26f==