PDA

View Full Version : Brad Lee "THE OFFERING"

BRADLEE
29-09-2006, 06:51 PM
Ehhh, just some full frontal 4x4 type of shit. Not even sure if I'm happy with this one, but have a listen.

http://iluvtekno.com/the_offering.jpg

http://iluvtekno.com/BRADLEE_THEOFFERING.mp3

MorePunkThanFunk
30-09-2006, 01:28 AM
wicked stuff brad, will have a proper llisten to it later in my studio

BRADLEE
30-09-2006, 01:31 AM
wicked stuff brad, will have a proper llisten to it later in my studio

Thanks Joe, I'm really glad you like it homie. I hope it sounds good on your monitors too mate. Appreciate you leaving me feedback and listening like always man. You're a well sound cat. :cool:

Elvio Neto
30-09-2006, 11:11 AM
nice track like allways :)

i like your style man

powerfull stuff !

ps: can i ask what software sequencer you use? :)

BRADLEE
01-10-2006, 12:12 AM
nice track like allways :)

i like your style man

powerfull stuff !

ps: can i ask what software sequencer you use? :)

Thanks Elvio, glad you like this one too. I mostly use FLSTDUIO 6 at the moment for the main portions. Then for editing I use various software applications...guess it just depends on what I want to do and which program does that job the best for me. ha ha

Very much happy you are enjoying the tracks lately. I've got another one in the works right now and a remix for STOQ. So hopefully you will also enjoy the future efforts. :eyes:

thomas_figo
01-10-2006, 02:05 PM
nice track. sound ewesome on my new speakers. really like a part with vocal. perfect edits as always.

i was wondering if u could give an advice. im trying to attach some vst's to my FL. but having some probs.they dont work. have u got any nice source with vst's.

BRADLEE
02-10-2006, 06:32 PM
nice track. sound ewesome on my new speakers. really like a part with vocal. perfect edits as always.

i was wondering if u could give an advice. im trying to attach some vst's to my FL. but having some probs.they dont work. have u got any nice source with vst's.

Thanks Thomas. Glad you like this one too. Send me a pm and I'll help you get sorted on making the vst's work.

ERROR404
05-10-2006, 11:54 PM
bit too much of a banger for me this one dood - slick as **** as usual :) Liking the sinister vocal snippets, just a bit too 4/4 for me - late night for this one me thinks

BRADLEE
06-10-2006, 01:32 AM
bit too much of a banger for me this one dood - slick as **** as usual :) Liking the sinister vocal snippets, just a bit too 4/4 for me - late night for this one me thinks

It's cool amigo. not everyone will like everything. Howeveer I do thank you on the recognition of thr work. Much appreciated. :eyes:

278d7e64a374de26f==