PDA

View Full Version : some techno been doing..

nova
02-10-2006, 12:40 AM
hey! some techno i been doing. its not a whole tune. but feedback whould be wikked. think the tune chould do with a low end cut. and defo more mids and probo hi's. and i dont realy like the reverd on the synth. its hard to do that toit tho with my computer!!!!

https://www6.sendthisfile.com/d.jsp?t=ks7QopGKoRC8G93MqnFphrSH

cheers peeps :cool:

BRADLEE
02-10-2006, 06:01 PM
hey! some techno i been doing. its not a whole tune. but feedback whould be wikked. think the tune chould do with a low end cut. and defo more mids and probo hi's. and i dont realy like the reverd on the synth. its hard to do that toit tho with my computer!!!!

https://www6.sendthisfile.com/d.jsp?t=ks7QopGKoRC8G93MqnFphrSH

cheers peeps :cool:

Not sounding too bad at all Miklo. I wonder who could have taught you to do such edits :eyes: ha ha

Really coming together nicely my brother. I gotta peep it out in the car and on the monitors, but sounding nice in my headphones so far.

Hit me up in the mail homie, and keep at it. Most of all, finish it amigo :lol:

:rambo:

nova
03-10-2006, 01:13 AM
yo brad. its sounding abit muddy man. i kind of moved on from that track. and started some other stuff i prefard. sounded better with them plugs. but then was getting conflicting plugs so chouldnt use um in the end doh fecking fat aswell mate. and been having probs with cubase. like the rex files playing out of time after the bounce. and went out this weekend to fusion. had a listen to that track last nite and thout feck it i'll put it up lol. was still abit def lol. nice 1 for ya feedback homie.

nova
03-10-2006, 01:18 AM
over compressed aswell i spect homie. riff kinds of gets lost abit. needs to be sharper.

safe homie :smoke:

BRADLEE
03-10-2006, 01:22 AM
Of course my brother. No worries on feedback, that's what family is all about. I got your back.

nova
03-10-2006, 01:31 AM
just mail you homie lol! you should just hav it now. safe bro

nova
03-10-2006, 01:44 AM
a but im gonna get some ****ing shranz banging out of ableton ;) you wait bro lol! :cheese: was banging out beats all weekend last weekend. had shit down i was starting to like. realy drum'e and that. got the percs sounding ok witht the chopper in cubase and verd. and just tried to programe the single hits and just used 1 no kicks loop in rex. was starting to sound ok. fecking went to bounce it so chould chuck it over to you for a listen and the rex was out of time. started about 3 tunesthat weekend. probo need to reinstall recycle or somin. hav been useing the slicer thing in kontakt but uses to much cpu having to many kontakts and batterys. got me mate working abit out on ableton. so gonna hav a blast with that for a wile. just starting to get comfortable in cubase 2. and i like cubase.

safe bro :smoke:

ERROR404
05-10-2006, 11:50 PM
maxed DLs mate ;)

nova
06-10-2006, 12:49 AM
wots that feedback lol! ah ha ha. safe man

ERROR404
06-10-2006, 10:46 AM
lol - it means your downloads are maxed and I can't give you any feedback :lol:

278d7e64a374de26f==