PDA

View Full Version : geezer on tripolitrax

zap
13-10-2003, 08:59 PM
the geezer has done a remix of ace of space 9 is a classic on tripoli trax what do you guys think of this is it good that techno is crossing over to the hard house scene or bad :?:

dj vorny
13-10-2003, 09:02 PM
hardhouse should be left alone :evil: :evil: :evil: :nono: :nono:

Si the Sigh
13-10-2003, 09:54 PM
Can't really judge until i've heard the track. Have you got a link at all? :eh:

Si the Sigh
13-10-2003, 10:00 PM
Really want to check this track out now! The way I see it is DAVE the Drummer producd a classic track (IMO) on Vicious Circle a few months ago. A remix of Paul Glazby's Acid Disco. Now loads of people have said they love this remix by Henry, and its on a hard house / NRG label. If a tune is good, does it really matter what label it gets released on? Anyone got a link for this remix by Guy yet? :eh:

dan the acid man
14-10-2003, 12:03 AM
Well said Si, you buy a record for the music on the vinyl not the label.

Paul Zykotik
14-10-2003, 10:23 AM
I'm more concerned by the fact they've decided to remix 9 Is A Classic AGAIN. Should never have been touched in the first place!

Si the Sigh
14-10-2003, 12:25 PM
Well said Si, you buy a record for the music on the vinyl not the label. ...Well its the music that matters not the label & sleeve init!

I'm more concerned by the fact they've decided to remix 9 Is A Classic AGAIN. Should never have been touched in the first place! ...Yea it has been remixed again and again and again, but if its good it might be worth doing...YET AGAIN! :lol: ;)
[/quote]

FuK-NuT
14-10-2003, 02:44 PM
i will not buy techno that is on a hardhouse lable....dont give a rats arse who produced it...its plain WRONG!

jonnyspeed
14-10-2003, 02:48 PM
The less hard house that makes it way anywhere near techno the better... its like a Yorkie except it is only for girls - oh, and playing at children's parties and Heaven. No eurphoric breakdowns/builds and really no woop-woops, please.

Really what has hard house/dance to offer techno apart from a big dose of water and knock any edge out of a tune? If you want roller coaster precussion you'd be better looking at SUF for some direction. And IMHO hardstyle is the bastard son of mokum playground music and well... arse.

Only my opinion... but damn right ;) But then again if it makes you smile then its great for you.

buzz, buzz, clanky clank, boom boom boom, peace.

dj vorny
14-10-2003, 02:52 PM
HARDSTYLE rules :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: technos ok :lol: but :love: H :love: A :love: R :love: D :love: S :love: T :love: Y :love: L :love: E :love: just takes u to another zone ;)

Sunil
14-10-2003, 02:54 PM
Haven't heard it but if it's on Tripoli Trax then the likelihood is that it IS hardhouse, or at least very close to hardhouse!

FuK-NuT
14-10-2003, 02:56 PM
great....on one side i have this heart stopping'ly pant wetting techno tune and on the other i have hardhoose....i wouldnt touch it with yours!

get me?

Si the Sigh
14-10-2003, 03:28 PM
So you would miss out on a good tune if the A-side was Lisa Pin-Up or some shit like that?

FuK-NuT
14-10-2003, 03:38 PM
i want techno not HH.....simple ,so yeh i would miss out...!

Si the Sigh
14-10-2003, 03:45 PM
forgive me for saying mate, but that seems a bit stupid to me! like i said i bought that Acid Disco on Vicious Circle for the DAVE the Drummer remix, and the Guy McAffer & BK track Gonna Fu*k It Up on Nukleuz because i wanted the tunes. if i hadnt have bought them just because i didnt want to be seen with 2 "hard house" labels in my collection i would have missed out 2 good tunes...well 1 really, because the BK & Geezer colaboration wasnt that amazing. to miss out on some good tunes because your too proud to buy a hard house label seems mad to me! (By the way, if this 9 is a classic remix is shit, fair enough, but you cant dismiss the Acid Disco remix!)

anx
14-10-2003, 03:58 PM
i listened to the track and the geezer mix sounds like every other track geezer makes. its his style of techno that i am so bored with.

and that 9 millimiter and my nine inch peter sample should get burried. i got sick of it when the house is surrounded first came out on TEC

Si the Sigh
14-10-2003, 03:59 PM
Anx where did you listen to it? I really want to check it out so I can make my mind up!

FuK-NuT
14-10-2003, 04:00 PM
yeh does seem stupid but fuk it..... i see no reason why there should be a techno track on a hh lable....as i said its wrong! and i wouldnt touch it with yours....am a tight cunt at the best o times so spending my hard earned cash on 1 techno track just aint gona happen am afraid...u want me to buy ya tracks dont stick it on a hh lable...its rude!

Si the Sigh
14-10-2003, 04:01 PM
yeh does seem stupid but fuk it..... i see no reason why there should be a techno track on a hh lable....as i said its wrong! and i wouldnt touch it with yours....am a tight cunt at the best o times so spending my hard earned cash on 1 techno track just aint gona happen am afraid...u want me to buy ya tracks dont stick it on a hh lable...its rude! ha ha! :lol: can't really argue with that! quality reply 'you tight cunt'! ;) :lol:

Paul Nisbet
14-10-2003, 04:06 PM
The avatar says it all really.

Although if it was a stomping remix i would buy it. **** missing out on a good tune cause its on a hard house label. Its not as if tripwateveritsnameis is a commercial slut of a label like positiva or the likes.

The whole point of a remix is to be different than the original, so why should it be a remix of the same genre? Makes for a boring cup of tea if there is not interbreeding imo! Imagine tea with no MILK!!! lmfao

dan the acid man
14-10-2003, 04:10 PM
Iv,e bought plenty of techno tunes when iv,e only liked one side and not the other and just because its on a hard house label it isnt going to stop me from buying it if i like it.

FuK-NuT
14-10-2003, 04:11 PM
STOP IT!!!!!!! :doh: :doh: :doh:

:lol:

Si the Sigh
14-10-2003, 04:12 PM
init! and if the a-side to ANY tune on ANY label sucks ass real bad, but the b-side is out of fu*king hand...then im gonna buy it what ever! :rambo:

Paul Nisbet
14-10-2003, 04:12 PM
STOP IT!!!!!!! :doh: :doh: :doh:

:lol:

ya goin too glenn wilson on fri ya fuk nut?

FuK-NuT
14-10-2003, 04:14 PM
errrrr naw!

lol course am gone, been going since i found oot big G was supporting big G lol....cya there!

Paul Nisbet
14-10-2003, 04:17 PM
errrrr naw!

lol course am gone, been going since i found oot big G was supporting big G lol....cya there!

lmao, i mte not be able too go, SERIOUS lack of funds... but ahm in the middle of tryin to sort that out. Gonna go sell my kidney on the black market for some funds. ha ha

schlongfingers
14-10-2003, 04:21 PM
but you cant dismiss the Acid Disco remix!)

Sorry, but I didn't like it at all :-|

FuK-NuT
14-10-2003, 04:21 PM
Paul paul paul.....wit? that suks just like ya muma lol

cya there cause theres no way in the world u can miss it.....much is it to get in anyway just out of interest?

Esox Lucius
14-10-2003, 04:23 PM
I didnt like the acid disco mix either, nothing about it stood out.

Si the Sigh
14-10-2003, 04:23 PM
but you cant dismiss the Acid Disco remix!)

Sorry, but I didn't like it at all :-| :cry: ok fair enough!

FuK-NuT
14-10-2003, 04:32 PM
Acid disco?? neva heard it, i take it its on a hh lable.....THAT'LL BE WHY THEN.....mwhahahahaha just say no!

Si the Sigh
14-10-2003, 04:34 PM
yes :roll: it was released on vicious circle (number 22 i think :eh: ) and the original is by paul 'the king of hardhouse/nrg' glazby...

FuK-NuT
14-10-2003, 04:36 PM
am a fan of some o glazby's tunes like, dont dismiss hard nrg infact some o that shit i really like and own....not when im buying techno tho...

Si the Sigh
14-10-2003, 04:45 PM
am a fan of some o glazby's tunes like, dont dismiss hard nrg infact some o that shit i really like and own....not when im buying techno tho...

WOAH THERE! :nono: hang on a minute, you like Paul Glazby's stuff (or some of it) but you wouldn't buy it if it had a techno remix on the otherside of a release?! :shock: if your such a tight cunt (as you called yourself!) this has to be a fu*king bargin doesnt it?! 1 side NRG and 1 side techno...think of the money you would save! :love: ha ha! :lol: ;)

FuK-NuT
14-10-2003, 04:55 PM
aghhhhh now your twisting it, at first u said HH as in bing bong bosh liza pin up and such (hard house)....i could maybe live with an nrg type thang by the likes o glazby and maybe a thumping techno track then again probably not....as ive totally falling for all things techno and i'm still a tight cunt!!

Si the Sigh
14-10-2003, 04:59 PM
ha ha! :lol: TwIsTeD tWiStEd! :twisted:

dan the acid man
14-10-2003, 07:54 PM
FuK-NuT more like fu*&ed my nut, you have got me confused. :doh:

278d7e64a374de26f==