PDA

View Full Version : Underground Resistance bootlegged again

eyeswithoutaface
06-10-2006, 04:16 PM
this is taken from a ztracks statement on Submerge.....

Somebody has been bootlegging copies of one of the Z-Tracks records and charging a rediculous amount of money for them.
Anybody that knows about UR knows that Z-Tracks are for UR Assault dj's only. The bootleggs in question are on black vinyl and have "Made In Germany" printed on the runout groove and the catalog number URZT-1. Z-Tracks were never put on to black vinyl. Look out for a official statement and a picture representation of what real "Z" records actually look like on the Underground Resistance website that will be put up soon. "Mad" Mike and the camp are very sorry to see that so many people got ripped off on this. Do not support the bootleggers if you find a copy. If you see one in the store let the owner know immeiatly that it's a fake in order to prevent any more fans from being manipulated. UR takes this matter very seriously and wants everybody to know the truth about this.

"Stay tuned for the Shock & Awe Electronic Warfare that will follow!!!!!!!! The Analog Assain will be awoken from his cryogenic state. Programmed and targeted BEWARE HOES you've been warned!!!!!!!" - "Mad" Mike Banks

Thank You

harsh, and tricky situation for UR. Any thoughts?

lunatrick
06-10-2006, 06:49 PM
hmm - if only their dj's have them - how did they get the original to boot leg? I suppose you could record a set and cut a track out of it? or was one of the originals stolen..be suprised if anybody was that desperate to get hold of an ur track...:lol:

Jay Pace
06-10-2006, 07:08 PM
One of them got stolen in germany a while back, so the story goes...

eyeswithoutaface
06-10-2006, 07:09 PM
yeah, could of been nicked at the pressing plant, at a gig, and another suspect people are pointing the finger at is "ex" assault dj Rolando... they'l probably never find out how its been done but fact is it has

FUSION
06-10-2006, 09:10 PM
Somebody has been bootlegging copies of one of the Z-Tracks records and charging a rediculous amount of money for them.

cooool does anyone know where I can pick one up? link perhaps? :eyes:

fac
07-10-2006, 12:32 AM
a friend of mine got a blue z-tracks record (didnt know there were more than one) from buzz goree. the tracks on it arent that special he said. but he will never ever sell it.

eyeswithoutaface
07-10-2006, 12:42 AM
well there you go, if members of their own squad as it were are passing the records on this was inevitable really. Still a harsh thing to happen of course

lunatrick
07-10-2006, 10:12 AM
I don't really see any reason to be so precious about it - I can understand holding back the tunes for 6 months or so whilst your dj's play them and then releasing them - perhaps in a limited way to make them collectable, but never releasing them seems just another mystic making hype to me...especially with the internet etc making sets so easy to get hold of.....

Miromiric
07-10-2006, 11:28 AM
"Stay tuned for the Shock & Awe Electronic Warfare that will follow!!!!!!!! The Analog Assain will be awoken from his cryogenic state. Programmed and targeted BEWARE HOES you've been warned!!!!!!!" - "Mad" Mike Banks

gayberts.

massplanck
07-10-2006, 12:23 PM
gayberts.

What are you doing up so early? Playing Star-Trek online?

02-11-2006, 03:21 AM
I already bitched about how unhappy I am to learn that UR made the Z-tracks only for themselves on discogs. Not doing it again here. Go check out the 6 page post of it on the Discogs Electronic Music forum.

02-11-2006, 03:22 AM
a friend of mine got a blue z-tracks record (didnt know there were more than one) from buzz goree. the tracks on it arent that special he said. but he will never ever sell it.

Make him rip it at 320kbps and stick it up here.

fac
02-11-2006, 09:31 AM
he had to give the record back. even if he still had it in his possession... he would never rip it. u can read his point of view at the discogs forum.

DVNT
02-11-2006, 12:54 PM
he had to give the record back? surely he brought it legally and everything.

this is very similar to the grooverider/prototype recordings issues in dnb. he buys epic tunes then won't release them and sprouts this elite shit about it.

well thats what it was like 2/3 yrs back when I was buying dnb vinyl regularly. might have changed since. doubt it.

03-11-2006, 12:34 AM
he had to give the record back? surely he brought it legally and everything.

this is very similar to the grooverider/prototype recordings issues in dnb. he buys epic tunes then won't release them and sprouts this elite shit about it.

well thats what it was like 2/3 yrs back when I was buying dnb vinyl regularly. might have changed since. doubt it.

Yes but at least Bingham will release them eventually. Give him credit at least for that.

Anyway its nice to see that I'm not the only one who stopped buying DNB religiously 3 years back. I suppose it wore thin on you as well? I bought like maybe 6 or 8 new DNB this year and some of it is from 2 years ago.

Ritzi Lee
05-11-2006, 01:44 PM
yeah, could of been nicked at the pressing plant, at a gig, and another suspect people are pointing the finger at is "ex" assault dj Rolando... they'l probably never find out how its been done but fact is it has

m8!

Sometimes you keep amazing me with stories you impossibly could prove yourself. And why mentioning Rolando with this thing? If people are pointing fingers, who f u cking cares? Like you know they know the truth... Come on.

278d7e64a374de26f==