PDA

View Full Version : getting spoilt.

oldbugger
29-10-2006, 06:23 PM
getting spoilt lately with good techno.

saw joey beltram a few weeks ago. saw rob hood the week after and octave one live/ los hermanos dj3000 and suberban knight. christ i feel priviliaged.

next weekend its derick may/francois k derick carter, andy weatherall and luciano in the warehouse.

then the next night its a right tough old choice between misjah at nuclear audio in liverpool. dj pierre in leeds and paul langley at pure filth. what a tough decision.

its not like misjah and pierre often play and typical both on the same night...gutted.

i guess i shouldnt be moaning really haha

Stella Boy
29-10-2006, 06:46 PM
I thought about going to see Pierre but got sent a recent mix and wasn't into it at all, house/garage with splatterings of acid, so gonna give it a miss and save my rave tokens.

Looking forward to getting over to the warehouse tho, should be a cracker :)

marginmaster
29-10-2006, 07:41 PM
got to be langley or misjah norrit:dance:

oldbugger
29-10-2006, 07:52 PM
then the week after its dave clarke and green velvet live. then 2 weeks later jeff mills.

my oh my.

when you going to the warehouse tony?

Stella Boy
29-10-2006, 08:14 PM
Off to see LFO/Autechre & then Mills the week after. Just waiting on the full line up to be annouced for the Mills night b4 I get too excited tho. Want to get over to see the Cosmic Twins but gonna have to see how the funds go first

oldbugger
29-10-2006, 08:22 PM
Off to see LFO/Autechre & then Mills the week after. Just waiting on the full line up to be annouced for the Mills night b4 I get too excited tho. Want to get over to see the Cosmic Twins but gonna have to see how the funds go first

i'm deffo going friday. going for mills anyway regardless of who the 'special guest' is

always makes me laught that 'special guest to be announced' bullshit.

should say. not sure who we can get yet instead.

to be honest though, i'm a bit dissapointed in the warehouse. theres no atmosphere there atall. still..some amazing line ups. see u there:)

Stella Boy
29-10-2006, 08:32 PM
As long as the special guest isnt Garnier, cant be doing with his sets.

I guess the lack of atmosphere's down to the 90db max level. Bit shite but heard it's good down the front so i'll be there but i'm sure i'll see you near the back at some point. Gotta admit, I'm looking forward to getting a brew in a club, aint done that for a while. Can't beat a good cuppa :cheese:

oldbugger
29-10-2006, 08:42 PM
the rig in there is shite. not too bad down the front in the main room. but the rig in the box is total shite. mines louder than that:laughing:

see you at the back where i'll be with my tartan blanket:cool:

Stella Boy
29-10-2006, 09:58 PM
the rig's fine, it's the sound restrictions that's the problem. I've heard a few complaints about the volume but on the plus side it is crystal clear so just need to find my spot for the night.

Not bothered about the box when Mills is playing, there's only Zabiela on so I wont be in there

oldbugger
29-10-2006, 10:38 PM
the rig's fine, it's the sound restrictions that's the problem. I've heard a few complaints about the volume but on the plus side it is crystal clear so just need to find my spot for the night.

Not bothered about the box when Mills is playing, there's only Zabiela on so I wont be in there

narrr its mushy as f*ck and no bottom end whatsoever.

i thought it would be coz of noise restriction but it seriously takes the piss.

robin m
29-10-2006, 11:05 PM
Filth for sure, see you down the front breadbin :dance:

...that not-new-at-all-anymore Langley 4x4 is sodding amazing, can't get enough of those barnes wallace kickdrums :techno:

Stella Boy
30-10-2006, 08:37 PM
and the special guest for the Mills night is.....................

Layo & Bushwacker :laughing: what a ****ing jip and worst part is i've gotta go because it's a mates b'day. I wonder if they allow ipods on there ?

278d7e64a374de26f==