PDA

View Full Version : Is rooney back ...

nick_anarchy
30-10-2006, 05:12 PM
After a long scoring blip and then to put 3 past bolton is he back to it or will it be just one of them games ... tbh i think its been coming , he was lucky vs liverpool and in the CL not to score his work rate is up and he is helping the team out a lot more with regards to coming deep to pick up the pall to then work it with scholes ( who is also on fire at the moment )

tho i do think we are still missing a player in midfield carrick aint it at all wste of money and just pure crap !

i can see him baging 15 + goles this season ( rooney not carrick )

djfase
30-10-2006, 06:57 PM
3 will give him confidence. Hes been looking better and better and im glad hes scoring.

Hes in my dreateam. Haha

Hakka
30-10-2006, 07:34 PM
Rooney's goals were class, lad took them all well.

It's funny as I've seen a few of the last games United have played and Rooney has not seen much of the ball and very rarely was running at goal. He was putting through other players with some lovely weighted passes, just better to see him push forward and smash them in. His 2nd goal was wicked, curling out and back in.

nick_anarchy
31-10-2006, 01:41 PM
aye they were 3 class finishes makes up for the chances hes missed while under the spotlight for not scoreing since the 1st game of the season , just hpe he puts a few away now in the CL as he aint scored since his hatrick in his 1st ever game for utd haha ... hes still young and still have a lot to give and i cant wait tbh just hope he signs this new contract hes asked about

fatcollective
31-10-2006, 01:47 PM
too right Rooneys back, even when he wasnt scoring he was playing a big part in the goals etc... he is a class player and i was sooo happy when he scored that first goal, even happier when he scored 2 more...he is easily one of the best payers in the world....pure class!!

nick_anarchy
31-10-2006, 02:05 PM
too right Rooneys back, even when he wasnt scoring he was playing a big part in the goals etc... he is a class player and i was sooo happy when he scored that first goal, even happier when he scored 2 more...he is easily one of the best payers in the world....pure class!!

totaly agree with u ste he work rate has gone up a hell of a lot since hes been with utd the way he works with scholes and ronaldo , giggs even saha and the way he moved off the ball to make space is 2nd to none with any top striker in the world .. his power is his strong point we all know but hes got so much pace and skill which hes not known for hes growning up to be one of if now the best in england and wont be far off the world .. hes got stuff ronaldino aint and im sure now is the time defenders will be scared of him hows he got back to scoreing !!

fatcollective
31-10-2006, 03:51 PM
fvckin right mate.

278d7e64a374de26f==