PDA

View Full Version : Brad Lee "All the Girls"

BRADLEE
30-10-2006, 06:57 PM
Well this is pretty much how I spent my spare time this weekend.
I think it's mostly done...Might need a little bit of mixdown work with the second synth...but not sure yet....so have a peak and a listen if you might like to do so.....

http://www.iluvtekno.com/all_the_girls.jpg

http://www.iluvtekno.com/BRADLEE_all-the-girls.mp3

BRADLEE
01-11-2006, 06:47 PM
man who is this guy and what kind of crap is this :lol:

force
01-11-2006, 09:31 PM
Good chunky stuff mate. VERY big sound you got goin down there

BRADLEE
01-11-2006, 09:56 PM
Good chunky stuff mate. VERY big sound you got goin down there

Thank you very much my friend. I'm really glad you like it mate. I really think I need to start sending more demo's out finally.

Dave Elyzium
02-11-2006, 06:01 PM
this is one sick track dude, youre really on a roll here at the moment with this sound...very nice and tight, dirty and grimey but with a clarity to the sound as well....like this alot well doen mate

BRADLEE
02-11-2006, 06:05 PM
this is one sick track dude, youre really on a roll here at the moment with this sound...very nice and tight, dirty and grimey but with a clarity to the sound as well....like this alot well doen mate

Thanks Dave, much appreciate you leaving me feedback mate. Seems like not many have found their way back to BOA yet... ha ha

So I'm really grateful that you listened and like it homie...

Grenoybel
02-11-2006, 08:13 PM
Dark and twisted! Enjoyed the listening indeed, great atmosphere!

have to start learning some stuff with you!

Keep em coming

nihilist
02-11-2006, 08:44 PM
nice tune and well put together as a tune and pruduction wise i really like it but you where wrong it's not really my thing techno wise

BRADLEE
02-11-2006, 09:10 PM
Dark and twisted! Enjoyed the listening indeed, great atmosphere!

have to start learning some stuff with you!

Keep em coming

Really glad you like it mate. Yes I do think it's rather dark and twisted as well. I don't know that I am a good teacher, but if you have questions please shoot me a message. Hopefully I can be helpful.

nihilist nice tune and well put together as a tune and pruduction wise i really like it but you where wrong it's not really my thing techno wise

Even though it wasn't very much your thing, I do appreciate your comments and that you can still see it's good work. Thank you amigo. There is an Industrial Band called NIHL and lots of my influence is from industrial musik. So I thought perhaps you would also like it. None the less thank you for listening and leaving me feedback.

Siege
02-11-2006, 11:07 PM
Liking the vocal in this brad...gives the the the track some identity.Most of the stuff ive heard on here of yours has been good, keep it up mate

acidsaturation
02-11-2006, 11:36 PM
That's scary...

Sounds pretty tight and nicely done too - Need to give it blast at a good volume tomorrow I reckon!

MARK ANXIOUS
03-11-2006, 12:31 AM
i love your production brad.. really unique and different...

i think the vocal could be pitched down and dirtier.. it is a great idea but doesnt suit the track as well as it should...give it a real pitch down, **** with it on it's own (with no track playing - make it sound liek it will destroy you without the music playing). then put it in the mix and bring it forward, then eq it...

you know sometimes i think the key with vocals when you produce is to bring them to the very front and make them really loud - you soon notice the inperfections!!!

then once you are happy, take it out of the mix... leave the room... then come back and mix it in good..

ok this is all opnion.. heheh .. hope it works!!!

:)

thomas_figo
03-11-2006, 01:25 AM
makes me felling be out of space.really nice to listen.over and over.
great stuff m8.

i dont know if u remember but i promised u to send a final version of one of my tracks,there u go:
http://www.yousendit.com/download/25kkFTTHoxM%3D

audioinjection
03-11-2006, 03:40 AM
damn brad, bangin track!! i'm diggin that broken beat style stuff, dark and rough!

good job brotha

BRADLEE
03-11-2006, 04:03 PM
Thanks guys, much appreciate the feedback for sure...Really glad everyone seems to like it for the most part. ha ha

@ EG yeah I know what you're saying mate, but for this type of vocal I wanted it to remain with the female quality. If I pitch it down it loses that sort of sound...which isn't where I was wanting to go with it. Agreed they could be a touch louder, but I also didn't want to overpower the tune with them.

So I guess all in all that is the direction I wanted to go with it. So I don't plan to change the vox or how they are sitting in the mix. Peeped it last night on 5K worth of yorkies and it sounded excellent in my humble opinion. The vox especially!!! ha ha

nihilist
03-11-2006, 04:27 PM
no probs.

way off the mark there nihilist mn8's from my anarco punk days

BRADLEE
03-11-2006, 06:05 PM
ON a lighter note Mark....If you do the remix with Chrissi, then you can make the VOX sound however you like ;)

ERROR404
03-11-2006, 08:19 PM
Absoluely love it mate :)

Just my sound, moody as hell and really powerful track, wicked edits and the broken rhythm rocks :)

For some reason i was expecting some darkly sadistic twist to the vocal sample ha ha..... i'll keep that in my head!

Love to play it if thats ok mate? Wicked track

EDIT: Don't listen to Mark, the vocal sits nicely lol

BRADLEE
03-11-2006, 08:48 PM
Absoluely love it mate :)

Just my sound, moody as hell and really powerful track, wicked edits and the broken rhythm rocks :)

For some reason i was expecting some darkly sadistic twist to the vocal sample ha ha..... i'll keep that in my head!

Love to play it if thats ok mate? Wicked track

EDIT: Don't listen to Mark, the vocal sits nicely lol

Thanks bro...ha ha I don't plan to change the vox at all honestly. I respect Marks opinion greatly as he knows what he is talking about. However I'm a hard headed bastard and I like how it sounds too.

I don't mind at all if you play the track out mate. Completely cool with that...Just let the people know who made it if they ask.

Say...."it's just crazy ****er from out in the desert" I'm sure that will raise an eyebrow or two... ha ha

ERROR404
04-11-2006, 12:01 AM
.....last known home of the Manson family and all that :)

lau
04-11-2006, 09:35 AM
Sounds like you need to spend some more time with the kids and the lady......

dope stuff homo...

nice mix!!!Loads of ambience and agression in there....

Not to keen on the parts where there are too many kicks... I like the groove in the beginning.... like said before sounding really big....

Honeey
04-11-2006, 09:55 PM
Ya dark techno really nice and clean but with a lot happening in the track...cool :)

robin m
05-11-2006, 07:10 AM
Much as it pains me to kiss your ass yet again Brad this deserves it... awesome stuff, I'd play this for sure.

You're really developing a unique sound & people should be able to hear it - for christ's sake get some more demos out man! :oicamereyou:

dan the acid man
05-11-2006, 02:54 PM
yeah this is a good track, as for the vocal, it's a personal thing, i'd probably have twisted it about some more, but i hear what you're saying about keeping the female sound to it.

good track anwyay, nice production, lots of sounds going off but it still sounds clean

Jay Pace
05-11-2006, 07:16 PM
Ferocious stuff mate.
Solid percussive patterns, nice rhythmic changes and I liked the vocal.

The atmospherics were a little overpowering for me - felt like they dominated the track and and drowned out other elements that I was interested in - the vocal snatches and the percussion.

Although the kick always slammed through all the noise there were times where it was difficult to figure out what was happening, with so many atmospheric sounds going off at once.

Personally I would have liked to have seen them toned down a little and more focus on the vocal and the rhythmn, but its all down to taste I suppose and what you were trying to do with the track.

Dead good though mate.

stjohn
05-11-2006, 07:54 PM
great tune brad... lovely pads and atmosphere... the kick kinda loses a bit of presence (not too much) when everything is playing around 3:00 but the track as a wwhole rocks. ;) good stuff

BRADLEE
05-11-2006, 08:56 PM
Sounds like you need to spend some more time with the kids and the lady......

dope stuff homo...

nice mix!!!Loads of ambience and agression in there....

Not to keen on the parts where there are too many kicks... I like the groove in the beginning.... like said before sounding really big....

Yeah I'm doing good cock breathe :lol:

Spend most of my times with the little ones actually. ha ha

Glad that even Mr.SuperStar Lau could approve of this ;) Even if you're too much of a pussy for when all the kicks are going....h aha ha

Just like to give you shit homie...appreciate the comments. Can't wait to hear more of the great tunes you've been doing too my friend.

@ ROB

Thank you too my friend. Yes I will start to send out more tunes...I've just gotta get off my broke ass and send out some cd's I suppose.

I can really only blame myself...but working the slave job 45-50 hours a week, watching my little girls 5 nights a week, then my long whiskey sessions take up a lot fo my time....ha ha ha

@ Dan and @ Miss Honney

Thank you both for listening and leaving me feedback. Excellent to have you both listen and enjoy.

@ Mr Pace

Thank you too good sir. Nice to have someone making minimal even hold an appreciation for what I'm doing. ON the atmos, I feel you a bit too, but it's just my style I guess. That's always one of the key ingrediants in my tunes which I think makes them mine. But I do know what you mean.

@ St John...

Oh man, just really glad you like dit..>Especially after listening to the tune you just did mate...That shit was wikked. I smell a Brad Lee VS ST John EP coming on sometime homie!!!

The Overfiend
05-11-2006, 09:56 PM
Brokeback Monkey ****er.

BRADLEE
06-11-2006, 03:46 PM
Brokeback Monkey ****er.

Again we know who the monkey ****er really is....Don't make me post pictures of the beast that is Diana!!!

The Overfiend
06-11-2006, 07:00 PM
Dude, you said you wanted her to sit by you!

BRADLEE
06-11-2006, 07:18 PM
Dude, you said you wanted her to sit by you!

Only as a source of Bug repelant

Elvio Neto
06-11-2006, 08:24 PM
nice track like allways

you have style amigo :)

BRADLEE
06-11-2006, 11:19 PM
nice track like allways

you have style amigo :)

Thank you my friend. I'm really glad you like it too. I hope to also hear new tunes from you when you have a free moment. Appreciate you leaving me feedback and letting me know that you enjoyed it.

MARK ANXIOUS
06-11-2006, 11:55 PM
brad i cant w8 to do this remix!!! hurry up with these parts ya fuka hahahaha

BRADLEE
07-11-2006, 12:02 AM
brad i cant w8 to do this remix!!! hurry up with these parts ya fuka hahahaha

Yeah mate I'm rendering the bits right now as we speak...Sorry I didn't have them ready today....but I'll have a nice little zip file waiting for you in the afternoon your time tomorrow homie.

So please excuse me for the delay.

MARK ANXIOUS
07-11-2006, 12:21 AM
no excuses!

60 lines!

'why i must get the parts together immediately'

hehe

:laughing:

BRADLEE
07-11-2006, 05:12 PM
no excuses!

60 lines!

'why i must get the parts together immediately'

hehe

:laughing:

Check your pm's Mark....

Mindful
08-11-2006, 03:32 PM
yeah dude, thats very good, will be checking this out at home.
production sounds good and punchy in phones.
Like the vibe, the vocal and the beats.

First time ive listend to one of yours for ages.
very very good.

Mindful
08-11-2006, 03:33 PM
60 lines!!!!!!
thats gonna f*** yer nose in good style.

BRADLEE
08-11-2006, 08:35 PM
Thanks homie...realyl glad you liek it too Steve.

Alright kids link is gone from my server now. Hope everyone got a chance to peak at it.

Barely Human
12-11-2006, 03:02 PM
Sorry ive not replied to this earlier mate.

Tough as you like dude, really liking this one. Fukcing loving that atmosphere. Nice use of the Db-blue Glitch aswell. Probably the best thing ive heard from you yet. I would deffo play this shit. My only gripe is the distortion is a little to crunchy, and your losing a bit of impact from that. I would just back it off ever so slightly and eq for maximum effect.

Awesome stuff dude. You should be proud.

BloodStar
13-11-2006, 03:46 PM
I am quite late and cant download the file. any chance to make the link working, again??

BloodStar
14-11-2006, 03:43 PM
thanks Brad for sending me the link.

the track is pure madness. dark and grinding stuff, with nice kinda paranoid melody and feelin,. i am liking it. cant comment on production as i am on shitty headphones, but to me it sounds too crunchy and sharp,. personally I wuold back off that distortion a bit.. other than that, it is niice track,.and i am sure you are pretty satisfied with it..good work.

BRADLEE
14-11-2006, 04:50 PM
Thanks Vlasta, glad you enjoyed it my friend.

278d7e64a374de26f==