PDA

View Full Version : Fat Collective

Aratron
30-10-2006, 08:22 PM
whoa you guys sure are on fire sheeeeeeeeeeeyt

wot drugs they feeding you guys up in n wales?

fatcollective
31-10-2006, 09:14 AM
ha ha nice one mate, it did'nt happen over night, its taken us years and years to finally get releases n stuff

........and its probably more beer than drugs he he!!

Aratron
31-10-2006, 02:06 PM
ha ha nice one mate, it did'nt happen over night, its taken us years and years to finally get releases n stuff

........and its probably more beer than drugs he he!!

so who are you then?

the entire fat collective represtened by one supreme conciousness or the original fat collective?

the truth must be told

fatcollective
31-10-2006, 03:32 PM
well, the FAT Collective are Zoid, Distek, A.P., Scott Kemix, Dj Pheeva, Mucky Beats, Triple b & Joe Giacomet.

i (zoid) use the fatcollective name of here, cause the original idea of the fat collective came from me, but the other guys post on here aswel using there own dj names etc...

Aratron
31-10-2006, 04:35 PM
well, the FAT Collective are Zoid, Distek, A.P., Scott Kemix, Dj Pheeva, Mucky Beats, Triple b & Joe Giacomet.

i (zoid) use the fatcollective name of here, cause the original idea of the fat collective came from me, but the other guys post on here aswel using there own dj names etc...

nice one dude

hope to catch up with ya at creative culture sometime

fatcollective
31-10-2006, 04:41 PM
wikid mate, me, Distek, A.P and Triple B are playing on the 11th November at Creative Culture and i think its at Hendre Hall which is a wikid venue, me and Distek are playing live ableton sets with our own released and unreleased tracks...so its gonna be interesting for sure...will be nice to meet you geeza.

cheers

fatcollective
02-11-2006, 04:20 PM
some good news it that we are all getting gigs around the world now, including Belguim, Brazil, Poland, South Africa etc...so all the hard work is slowly paying off....

MorePunkThanFunk
13-11-2006, 11:03 AM
so who are you then?

the entire fat collective represtened by one supreme conciousness or the original fat collective?

the truth must be told

we're all hooked up to one computer, like the matrix only smaller

Aratron
16-11-2006, 04:00 PM
we're all hooked up to one computer, like the matrix only smaller

erm you live in Derby dude?

i fowt the Fat Collective was a Welsh entity?

im hoping i can join too soon dude. i ve already eaten three cherry bakewells after my lunch so im in training.

Trip Head
16-11-2006, 05:39 PM
Yeh big up to you lot! Really been loving the recent output!

fatcollective
17-11-2006, 10:35 AM
Yeh big up to you lot! Really been loving the recent output!

nice one geeza!!

278d7e64a374de26f==