PDA

View Full Version : moderator mix up ?

DJsmallpaul
01-11-2006, 01:18 AM
I appear to have been made a mod in the Sports forum, now i know i mentioned to Mark that the board did not display me as a mod in the Games section anymore (which it does now) & i also sent an e-mail to the Admin so i'm wondering if i'd put Sports instead of Games in the e-mail by mistake, or maybe it's an error on Sinners part.

Either way i thought i should mention it seen as Richierush has just made me aware of it & is sending the boys round for stepping on his patch :bigsmile:

sinner
01-11-2006, 05:47 AM
I appear to have been made a mod in the Sports forum, now i know i mentioned to Mark that the board did not display me as a mod in the Games section anymore (which it does now) & i also sent an e-mail to the Admin so i'm wondering if i'd put Sports instead of Games in the e-mail by mistake, or maybe it's an error on Sinners part.

Either way i thought i should mention it seen as Richierush has just made me aware of it & is sending the boys round for stepping on his patch :bigsmile:

Yeah that would most definately be my fault. I had a list side by side when i made the new moderators up and im guessing I missed one or screwed it up somehow.

Im not really that awake right now, I removed your as a mod from the sports forum, but you are listed as a mod for games.

Can you just verify thats what I was actually supposed to do?

DJsmallpaul
01-11-2006, 05:08 PM
Yeah that would most definately be my fault. I had a list side by side when i made the new moderators up and im guessing I missed one or screwed it up somehow.

Im not really that awake right now, I removed your as a mod from the sports forum, but you are listed as a mod for games.

Can you just verify thats what I was actually supposed to do?

Job done, sorted geeza :BigThumbUp:

~cheeky~
01-11-2006, 07:40 PM
i am ment to be a mod in every section :cheese:

theledge
01-11-2006, 10:38 PM
mark said i could have access to the secret forums too

Ashley
01-11-2006, 11:36 PM
haha good try guys :cheese:

278d7e64a374de26f==