PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here into the NFL?

snooch
01-11-2006, 02:00 PM
I was just wondering...

theledge
01-11-2006, 02:26 PM
no ****ing laughing, yeh every cunts into it

:laughing:

jax
01-11-2006, 03:33 PM
is this the car racing?

jax
01-11-2006, 03:37 PM
or am i thinking the tnf?

theledge
01-11-2006, 03:41 PM
i think its a bit like speedway

snooch
01-11-2006, 03:56 PM
is this the car racing?

No, that's Nascar. Considered to be the redneck sport of America. Prerequisites include mullets, inbreeding and cuntry music.

NFL is american Football.

jax
01-11-2006, 04:36 PM
No, that's Nascar. Considered to be the redneck sport of America. Prerequisites include mullets, inbreeding and cuntry music.

no tnf is the F1,2,3 thingamajig. My boyfriends unkle used to race in formula one, i did check your nfl though. american football looks rough:whoops:

jax
01-11-2006, 04:42 PM
* the atlas f1 bulletin board* or summat sorry, tnf seems to be something else :ohdear: ignore me i actually havent got a clue when it comes to sport!! :ohdear:

DJsmallpaul
01-11-2006, 04:46 PM

Your description of Nascar is uncanny :laughing: Are all the drivers from the same town ? they all speak alike :blackeye:

Not really into the NFL, i watch bits of the superbowl if i can be arsed to stay awake till the early hours/

dan the acid man
01-11-2006, 09:34 PM
i think its a bit like speedway

oi, don't be dissing speedway, unless you're on about what the americans call speedway.

as for nfl, i used to watch it alot when i was a kid, i even played for a team, but i've not kept upto date with it for a while now.

my team was the miami dolphins, i've no idea why though

DJsmallpaul
01-11-2006, 09:38 PM
oi, don't be dissing speedway, unless you're on about what the americans call speedway.

as for nfl, i used to watch it alot when i was a kid, i even played for a team, but i've not kept upto date with it for a while now.

Sounded cool ? :laughing:

dan the acid man
01-11-2006, 09:50 PM
must have been

theledge
01-11-2006, 10:58 PM

Haha, i wasn't dissing speedway, but now you mention it it's SHIT :laughing:

dan the acid man
02-11-2006, 11:29 AM
you have no taste, that's all i can say :briggin:

http://www.grandprix.dk/speedway/uploaded_images/euro_speedway90-724169.JPG

the sport of kings :cool: :cheese:

snooch
02-11-2006, 11:42 AM

Americans don't call anything speedway. I'm not sure what you mean by that term.

BTW, you should all cheer for the Dallas Cowboys when someone mentions the NFL or any team. You---->"The Dallas Cowboys kicked their ass. They are girlie-men compared to the Cowboys."

dan the acid man
02-11-2006, 12:53 PM
yeah you're right, although speedway does exist in america, although it's a pretty small minority sport out there, and the tracks are tiny.

what im getting confused with is things like daytona speedway race track, sometimes when you tell somebody here in the uk that you like speedway, they think it involves indy car or something, as they associate the word speedway with the oval tracks in america.

anyway, back to the nfl :ohdear:

theledge
02-11-2006, 01:46 PM
nah lets stick to the speedway :laughing:

snooch
02-11-2006, 02:14 PM
what im getting confused with is things like daytona speedway race track, sometimes when you tell somebody here in the uk that you like speedway, they think it involves indy car or something, as they associate the word speedway with the oval tracks in america.

Wow, you learn something new everyday. I've never heard the term speedway in the context you are using it in before. The term speedway over here is like a term for a racetrack. I do wish we could get away from all the oval racing though. I don't find left, left, left, left racing that exciting at all.

278d7e64a374de26f==