PDA

View Full Version : Judas Beast - Spin Me

judas_beast
02-11-2006, 04:24 PM
Well, BOA's back, which is nice. Anyway, a new track.

http://www.bolt.com/JudasBeast/music/Judas_Beast__Spin_Me/2509147

Pounding Techno with an Electro Vibe. Someone said its a bit Psy-Trance, but I shot them so thats ok. Let me know what y'all think (so long as its not ''That sounds like Psy-Trance'' ).

judas_beast
04-11-2006, 12:11 PM
No one?

judas_beast
05-11-2006, 12:38 PM
Bump! ;-)

Jay Pace
05-11-2006, 06:57 PM
Solid party techno stuff. Well structured, sounds are nicely balanced and kick is clear and cuts through the mix.

Sounds a little bit thin at the top and bottom, and a little muddy - but this might the compression rate of the file. Would recommend uploading a higher bitrate mp3 - production values can get a little lost at lower rates.

Good work fella

stjohn
05-11-2006, 08:12 PM
yea pretty much same as jay on this... the arrangemnt and content is great, but alot of the sounds could be beefed a bit... i reckon you could add some sub under that kick and take it from there. some nice sounds there... really like the chordy synths around 2:30

some solid sounds and ideas here mate, good stuff

BRADLEE
05-11-2006, 08:46 PM
yea pretty much same as jay on this... the arrangemnt and content is great, but alot of the sounds could be beefed a bit... i reckon you could add some sub under that kick and take it from there. some nice sounds there... really like the chordy synths around 2:30

some solid sounds and ideas here mate, good stuff

I'd say that I agree on this one for sure mate. For me not a huge fan of the bass type noise just because of it's recent usage in techno...but could also be the thing to make the track popular as well. Just my opinion cause I always keep myself away from the crowds when it comes to what I'm doing...or atleast I ttry.

All in all cool tune though homie....and you're also improving loads each time amigo. keep up with the good works my friend.

judas_beast
06-11-2006, 11:28 AM
Cheers guys. Yeah you're right about the loss of quality due to the shitty MP3ness, just listend to that link and it sounds weak! Might start uploading things in Ogg or something. Anyway on to the next...

Mindful
10-11-2006, 02:31 PM
Get some sub in there with that kick.
not my kind of thing but i know a few people who whould love it.

judas_beast
10-11-2006, 06:02 PM
Get some sub in there with that kick.
not my kind of thing but i know a few people who whould love it.

Yeah your right mate, the kick needs beefing up definately. Tell them to have a listen!!!

278d7e64a374de26f==