PDA

View Full Version : Pardew Vrs Wenger,who'd win in a fight.

xes
06-11-2006, 11:03 AM
Go on then,imagine the hillarity that would be "PPV boxing event of the century"

Pardew Vrs Wenger!!!
http://image.guardian.co.uk/sys-images/Football/Pix/gallery/2005/06/09/Pardew1.jpg Vrs http://www.infactah.com/wenger%20chef.jpg

I think it'd be a close fight. They're both pussies. But who'd win?

I've got to vote for alan,cos I hate Arsene and I'd love to see him get his frumpy little arse kicked all over town.

Esox Lucius
06-11-2006, 11:42 AM
pardew all the way, wenger is a cunt. get big martin jol to hold wenger down whilst pardew shits in his face.

xes
06-11-2006, 12:01 PM
That would make me :)

Will
06-11-2006, 05:53 PM
What, Pardew shitting on your face? I think you and Esox would both enjoy that!

Esox Lucius
06-11-2006, 07:11 PM
you'd rim gilberto.

djfase
06-11-2006, 07:26 PM
Pardew, not doubt

Wenger is a big wet french fanny. Plus hes spineless and spits his dummy out.

Just a shame tho that the arse have some cracking players playing for them.

Richierush
06-11-2006, 09:00 PM
that pissed me off,pardew bein the man goin up and offerin wenger his hand an he didnt bother shakin it what a french wanker,pretty petty and needs to grow up

DJsmallpaul
06-11-2006, 09:27 PM
I reckon Wenger would win myself, Pards was all appologetic at the end the soft git

xes
06-11-2006, 10:23 PM
I reckon Wenger would win myself, Pards was all appologetic at the end the soft git

No,Wenger "wouldn't see" any punches,so Pardew would kick ass.

Will
06-11-2006, 11:12 PM
A better analogy would be that he'd kick him in the balls and gouge his eyes out and then say he didn't see it... Wenger keeps himself fit at least, unlike Jol the fatty.

I'm a bit surprised he didn't shake his hand, he said he always does if he gets the chance to at least in the past, must have been really upset all in all!

lukekendall
07-11-2006, 07:53 AM
A better analogy would be that he'd kick him in the balls and gouge his eyes out and then say he didn't see it... Wenger keeps himself fit at least, unlike Jol the fatty.

I'm a bit surprised he didn't shake his hand, he said he always does if he gets the chance to at least in the past, must have been really upset all in all!

jol would knock him out in one!!!!

wenger is the biggest prick in the prem, he is worse than jose in the way he spits out the dummy, it was the same against everton when he claimed they sat back all game! ha ha............knob!!

nick_anarchy
07-11-2006, 09:49 AM
haha wenger never changes does he when arsenal lose or things dont go HIS way he kicks up a fuss and moans i hope he gets a nice fine and a ban for this the french prick

Will
07-11-2006, 11:52 PM
jol would knock him out in one!!!!

wenger is the biggest prick in the prem, he is worse than jose in the way he spits out the dummy, it was the same against everton when he claimed they sat back all game! ha ha............knob!!

Jol can barely get out of bed, nevermind lift his arm to throw a punch! And Everton did sit back all game, they only had one shot on target.

It's not like Fergie's any better is it Nick?

lukekendall
08-11-2006, 07:51 AM
Jol can barely get out of bed, nevermind lift his arm to throw a punch! And Everton did sit back all game, they only had one shot on target.

yeah but thats why arsenal will never win the league they cant break down teams who pack the midfeild or sit back and get in the faces! and winger wenger should have a plan B instead of spit the dummy!!

And jol is hard as ****!!

xes
08-11-2006, 09:28 AM
yeah but thats why arsenal will never win the league they cant break down teams who pack the midfeild or sit back and get in the faces! and winger wenger should have a plan B instead of spit the dummy!!

And jol is hard as ****!!
Jol is hard,but saying that Arsenal will never win the league is a bit wrong. They've won it 2 or 3 times recently. (as much as it pains me to say)

lukekendall
08-11-2006, 09:43 AM
Jol is hard,but saying that Arsenal will never win the league is a bit wrong. They've won it 2 or 3 times recently. (as much as it pains me to say)

yeah they aint going to mate, chelsea will be winning it for years...........

nick_anarchy
08-11-2006, 09:56 AM

but does fergie start fights at games ? no ...

278d7e64a374de26f==