PDA

View Full Version : Rooney diving again

Will
06-11-2006, 11:16 PM
I can't beleive he had the cheek to say he never dives, he hasn't even stopped diving since he said that!

dan the acid man
06-11-2006, 11:51 PM
most players are told to now, sad really:grr:

nick_anarchy
07-11-2006, 09:47 AM
arsenal players dont dive then will ?

french_og
07-11-2006, 10:04 AM
I thought he got caught on saturday when Utd got the penalty. Anyway as it was proved in the World Cup he got no rewards for trying to stay on his feet. You can't blame players at times for going down as they get nothing for being honest. There have been instances a few times lately where other players have been fouled in the box but tried staying on their feet only to see the chance disapear. The ref should then bring it back for the penalty but they don't which is why they go down. The refs are useless.

nick_anarchy
07-11-2006, 11:45 AM
I thought he got caught on saturday when Utd got the penalty. Anyway as it was proved in the World Cup he got no rewards for trying to stay on his feet. You can't blame players at times for going down as they get nothing for being honest. There have been instances a few times lately where other players have been fouled in the box but tried staying on their feet only to see the chance disapear. The ref should then bring it back for the penalty but they don't which is why they go down. The refs are useless.

to be fair he didnt get any contact from the defender and went down quite easy but its nice to see a arsenal fan ( will ) point his finger when his players are quite often down and playin the fool from a push or even breathing on there back in and around the box ...

nearly ever player dives yes it should be stamped out but it never will be its not like hes doin it week in week out tho is it ....

Will
07-11-2006, 11:45 PM
My point is he shouldn't go round with a holier than thou attitude saying he never dives!

Numeric
08-11-2006, 11:20 AM
i agree with Will on this one, Wayne shouldn't be goin round sayin he would never dive when he knows he's done it in the past and now we've seen him him do it again...

no Arse fan can point the finger when it comes to diving though, they had the patent long before all the other English clubs caught on...

michael00elder
08-11-2006, 02:19 PM
I'm a gunner and i'll admit iv'e no time for divers ie van persie. Just stay on your feet you get paid enough!!!!

nick_anarchy
09-11-2006, 09:43 AM
i agree with Will on this one, Wayne shouldn't be goin round sayin he would never dive when he knows he's done it in the past and now we've seen him him do it again...

no Arse fan can point the finger when it comes to diving though, they had the patent long before all the other English clubs caught on...

i agree with that

278d7e64a374de26f==