PDA

View Full Version : 2 New Tracks

ERROR404
07-11-2006, 12:55 PM
Both need a slight low-end boost, 2-3dB @ 80-100Hz to balance the low end, and a bit of a clean-up and polish, but ready for your abuse / comments :)

Only 128kbps i'm afraid due to limited hosting :(

Get them here

'Relanium' (http://www.infexious.net/infx/attachment.php?attachmentid=923&d=1162902855)

'Over Unity' (http://www.infexious.net/infx/attachment.php?attachmentid=924&d=1162903661)

Grenoybel
07-11-2006, 03:27 PM
Nice tunes, probably would play the "Relanium" for some kind of transition over a set, but "Over Unity" would do it too.

Indeed that "Relanium" track needs a little boosting in the low-end (i need to feel it on my belly lol).

Love the sound of the synth you used on "Over Unity"

Mindful
08-11-2006, 03:59 PM
first track im realy digging the pad, realy gives the track a nice vibe.
The percussion is nice too, it just keeps chugging forward and afder a while i had to shake mi batty : )
The production sounds clearer than the second track.

second track I prefere, it seems to have more urgency about it and I like the sound of the production(even tho i just said the first one is clearer)
This ones also just chugging along in no rush which is cool.
one thing i would say is give this a boost from 65h to 125 hrz and this bottom will sound much nicer im sure.

I like both

ERROR404
08-11-2006, 11:40 PM
cheers for your comments mate :)

yeah i know the low end needs a boost, both need a bit of polishing..
first track isn't my normal kinda stuff to be honest but you have to adapt to survive!

glad you liked them :)

Kube 72
17-11-2006, 12:08 PM
First one i really like, nice groove and wicked percussion but yeah needs some bottom BOOM! that would really help and the track would sound sweet then..

second one, for all its quirckyness its still a nice tracks, drums sound very BMB to me...would sound nice on a rig at 5am in the morn! ha ha

BranLanen
18-11-2006, 07:07 PM
Oh my god!
Both tracks are perfect!!!
I'm waiting you make the vinyls and i'll run crazy to buy and play it!!!
Great atmospheres, "deepness" and darkness.
I had played both tracks again and again around 1,5 hours, there is not much more to say i think.

ERROR404
21-11-2006, 09:40 AM
Relanium is a bit of an experiement for me trying to develop a deeper sound, i think it needs a bit more detail and progression
Over Unity is more the ususal for me really, again trying to develop somehting a bit different.. its all a development curve at the moment try to put all aspects together into one track.
cheers for your comments guy, means a lot :)

Jak
09-12-2006, 12:51 AM
Relanium is a bit of an experiement for me trying to develop a deeper sound, i think it needs a bit more detail and progression
Over Unity is more the ususal for me really, again trying to develop somehting a bit different.. its all a development curve at the moment try to put all aspects together into one track.
cheers for your comments guy, means a lot :)

the speakers I am listening on at work suck so I can't comment on the mix but Relanium is a nice one. dj friendly but still unique, great pads and a dark moody atmosphere that really fits the song well.

Over unity is nice too, very different though. If r2d2 made techno I think this is what it would sound like. cool chopped up snares and shuffled percussion and bass later on. an interesting track for sure, might not fit in to a typical dance floor set but I guess that depends on when and where right.

thanks for sharing.

278d7e64a374de26f==