PDA

View Full Version : Hard Techno in the States

DJPAUZE
07-11-2006, 06:50 PM
I have a couple of friends that are in Norfolk, Virginia. I have really no idea where that is. I am posting on this forum because i know we have a lot of techno heads on here that are based in USA.

Just wondering if anyone can help me, help them find some techno in either a state close by or something of this nature.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Pauze

DJPAUZE
07-11-2006, 06:51 PM
Sorry and I am looking for links to parties they might be able to go to, not vinyl etc.

Pauze

audioinjection
07-11-2006, 07:02 PM
chris (xfive) would probably know :)

SlavikSvensk
07-11-2006, 07:12 PM
virginia? no clue. but that's not TOO far from DC, where there should be some stuff going on

DJPAUZE
07-11-2006, 08:07 PM
Yea the couple was saying that they are close to DC. They are brazilians studying english in the states so their vocab is quite poor at the moment. Wish i had some sites or something to show them flyers or info.

Pauze

xfive
07-11-2006, 08:29 PM
haha Norfolk.
Yeah that's about a 90 min drive from me.
We randomly have some techno up here in Richmond, but its pretty much only when I play.
Otherwise it's house/dnb/breaks.

There used to be more techno down in the Norfolk/VaBeach area but its probably few and far between now that Zentz has moved to Portland.

Wish I would have known earlier, they could have come up for the PA I did last month..
And by all accounts it was apparently fairly hard compared to what these fools are used to.. ;)

xfive
07-11-2006, 08:31 PM
Also, http://www.edmvirginia.com/forum/ should have flyers and shit for any parties that go on around the area.

Like I said before though, its mostly house/dnb/breaks.
Last week Donald Glaude was in town.. this week it's Danny the Wildchild..
Go figure.

The Overfiend
07-11-2006, 08:32 PM
Xfive would be the man to contact.
I'm sure he's seen this already.

DJPAUZE
07-11-2006, 09:43 PM
Wow, thanks alot Xfive you da man, i will send this link to them. Please do let me know if youre doing another PA I will get them to show for sure!

Pauze

RDR
08-11-2006, 11:37 AM
I feel sorry for you lot over the other side of the pond... its harsh...

xfive
08-11-2006, 05:36 PM
Wow, thanks alot Xfive you da man, i will send this link to them. Please do let me know if youre doing another PA I will get them to show for sure!

Pauze

No problemo

278d7e64a374de26f==