View Full Version : Southend-1 0-Manchester United

xes
07-11-2006, 10:00 PM
Heh

heh heh heh heh

heh

heh heh heh heh heh heh :cheese:

What a cracking game.

Some proper get stuck in football,Manure got pwned (dispite attacking almost continuosly for 45 minutes) :laughing:

theledge
07-11-2006, 10:05 PM
haha been listening on the radio , there's nothing like man u losing to stick a smile back on my face :laughing:

basslinejunkie
07-11-2006, 10:47 PM
haha no way,quality!!

Will
07-11-2006, 11:48 PM
Arsenal have never lost to lower league opposition under Wenger even though he plays the youngsters in the Carling Cup!

lukekendall
08-11-2006, 07:53 AM
i new it was only a matter of time untill they fuc ked up

Numeric
08-11-2006, 08:07 AM
:laughing:

you vultures make it sound like last nights game was of importance to United, it wasn't, but it did serve as yet another reminder that certain young and fringe players are simply not good enough...

personaly i'd have started a stronger side with more options on the bench but Sir knows best, the Premiership is our main focus...

xes
08-11-2006, 08:35 AM
:laughing:

you vultures make it sound like last nights game was of importance to United, it wasn't, but it did serve as yet another reminder that certain young and fringe players are simply not good enough...

personaly i'd have started a stronger side with more options on the bench but Sir knows best, the Premiership is our main focus...

Start a stronger side? Kuszczak, O'Shea (Lee, 74), Brown, Silvestre, Heinze, Richardson, D Jones (Shawcross, 90), Fletcher, Ronaldo, Rooney, Smith (Evra, 60).
Subs not used: Heaton, Rose.....they practicly fielded their first team. Only a couple of young players got in.

Only names I'm not too familular with from the first team is the keeper,Jones and the 2 subs. Wriggler!! Face it,you lost to the better side,Sodji was solid in defence,and their keeper was on top top form,denying Ronaldo on 2 show stoppers,and then that freekick he saved. Class. They defended like premier league opposition. UTD,didn't exactly hold back,they went for the win,but just couldn't do it :cheese:

french_og
08-11-2006, 09:11 AM
Yeah the side they fielded last night was a lot stronger than against Crewe.

But if you are gonna have a bad night it might as well be in the Donald Duck Cup.....

xes
08-11-2006, 09:26 AM
(that'll be my excuse if Spurs get knocked out to PV tonight )

nick_anarchy
08-11-2006, 09:31 AM
haha i dont belive it shit didnt even know we played till i got a text last nite odd me old man telling me the score .. discusted !! iv got it all to come now in work we got a ****in southend fan in there haha .. o well makes up for it with a few kopites to rip

Esox Lucius
08-11-2006, 10:43 AM
fair play to southend like, dream result for them. well in. always good to see the minnows upset a big team.

Numeric
08-11-2006, 11:10 AM
.....they practicly fielded their first team. Only a couple of young players got in.

how does three first choice players (Heinze, Cristiano, Rooney) represent 'practicaly' full strength?

we were missing eight of our first choice eleven...

but yeah the players that we did send out should have done better...

xes
08-11-2006, 01:24 PM
how does three first choice players (Heinze, Cristiano, Rooney) represent 'practicaly' full strength?

we were missing eight of our first choice eleven...

but yeah the players that we did send out should have done better...

So,wes brown doesn't play first team? or O'Shea,or silvestre,or Richardson,or Fletcher and even smith,now he's back from injury? They were,just cos youi've bought a few new players,these boys were all in the first 11 last year,and as subs,should be just as good as the first team. F*ck,1 year doesn't make a diffrence to someones performance,not when they're in the prime of their career.

But you have conceeded,and said that they should have played better,so I'll let you off:briggin:

Numeric
08-11-2006, 01:32 PM
your words were 'first team', which means first choice eleven...

yeah granted most of the players that started last night are first teamers, and should have done better, but United were nowhere near full strength last night...

michael00elder
08-11-2006, 02:15 PM
That was a big shame last night, happy 20th anniversary Fergie.:cheese:

lukekendall
08-11-2006, 03:34 PM
your words were 'first team', which means first choice eleven...

yeah granted most of the players that started last night are first teamers, and should have done better, but United were nowhere near full strength last night...

stop crying your worse than wenger !

Numeric
08-11-2006, 03:38 PM
just pointing out the facts...

basslinejunkie
08-11-2006, 03:53 PM
if we'd lost to southend youd be laughing your tits off!!

Traxx
08-11-2006, 04:49 PM
Excuses excuses. Big fukin HAAAAAA, cunts.

Hakka
08-11-2006, 06:28 PM
fair play to southend like, dream result for them. well in. always good to see the minnows upset a big team.

Init!

Freddy Eastwood is making a name for himself. banging in loads in the lower divisions, plus a lovely free kick that knocks out Man Utd from the cup.

278d7e64a374de26f==