PDA

View Full Version : carling cup round up

lukekendall
09-11-2006, 07:45 AM
well spurs needed extra time to go through but we got there in the end, fair play to vale their keeper was excellent and had to bring on lennon and berbatov for that extra class

chelsea eased thro, liverpool game was one of the most boring ive ever seen and everton, well they might of felt hard done by. I see knob head still aint doing a interview........ tosser!!

judas_beast
09-11-2006, 12:52 PM
I hate Chelsea. :( Not a happy Ex-Brummie right here.

michael00elder
10-11-2006, 04:05 PM
Go on the gunners!! No problem to the youth team!!:ohdear: :briggin:

MARK NEENAN
10-11-2006, 07:38 PM
Hello luke how's it going m8? Spurs are coming good aren't they! Sweet as a nut, have you been up much this year? Been going loads lately and it's caning my bank balance! Imagine a eufa & carling cup double this year! and sneaking into the champions league ahead of the arse! We can dream. Haha.

lukekendall
14-11-2006, 03:32 PM
Hello luke how's it going m8? Spurs are coming good aren't they! Sweet as a nut, have you been up much this year? Been going loads lately and it's caning my bank balance! Imagine a eufa & carling cup double this year! and sneaking into the champions league ahead of the arse! We can dream. Haha.

yeah all is good mate appart from the crap display against reading!

na i aint been up i aint had the time or money and yeah we look good in the eufa cup mate, we have a chance and what eva people say its a really good cup to win!

i think we still miss carrick that zakora dont look all that, but im sure he will come good

278d7e64a374de26f==