PDA

View Full Version : Awsome tunes...

Azz
18-12-2002, 09:19 PM
Just purchased Michael Burkat - Goodfella (compressed 22) & Martyn Hare – Bitchin (Potential ltd 3), fcukin awesome tunes!!! If you see them, buy them….

MARKEG
22-12-2002, 01:22 AM
ok comp 22 is very good - love it

at first when i heard the pot ltd i thought it was amazing - REALLY jumping around about it. but then again i was drunk :=] and after a while the synth riff just sounds sooooooooooo cheesy. like a preset straight from a yamaha keyboard. i can't listen to it anymore.

ROD
05-01-2003, 07:47 PM
hi
where did you found this tune.
Martyn Hare – Bitchin (Potential ltd 3)
i want that record.
so give me an reply plz.
thanx

ROD
15-01-2003, 01:20 AM
yep i got this tune.
really ****in cool.
love it.

eyes without a face
15-01-2003, 09:39 PM
i suspect Bitchin may have been done in fruity because that "take this out" sample is in Fruity 3.5 and i have actually made a track with that sample in long b4 Bitchin came out. its a good tune but as mark has ive also found that the riff becomes a tad whiffy after a few listens. fair play tho, its well made

JACKSTAR
17-01-2003, 10:46 AM
One to watch out for is : Varoius Artists - Psycho Shoxxs Part 1 (Thrill / Highball records)

This is a 4 track EP with some of the best new talent in the techno scene from Germany and all the tracks are peak set killers. Artists are : Mario Ranieri / DJ Amok / Sven Wittekind / Robert Natus.

P.

www.paullangley.net

www.jackstar-recordings.com

d-lysergic acid
18-01-2003, 05:46 PM
Psycho Shoxxs Part 1 (Thrill / Highball records)
I must have that soon :)
btw : Ranieri is from Austria ! i think...

TripleX
18-01-2003, 05:58 PM
he is, but the other three guys are german

anx
19-01-2003, 07:36 AM
ok comp 22 is very good - love it

at first when i heard the pot ltd i thought it was amazing - REALLY jumping around about it. but then again i was drunk :=] and after a while the synth riff just sounds sooooooooooo cheesy. like a preset straight from a yamaha keyboard. i can't listen to it anymore.

dude i totally know what your talking about that synth makes me feel all homo* i cant stand it...good techno, but its just ruined by that cheesey sound...

*to not offend anyone theres nothing wrong with being a homo

278d7e64a374de26f==