PDA

View Full Version : England???

Richierush
15-11-2006, 09:45 PM
Great game again eh

why didnt he play 4-4-2 johnson up,rooney just behind?????? pissed me off him takin off johnson didnt even give him a chance,we no what all the other ****az can do??????????????

dan the acid man
15-11-2006, 09:49 PM
total shower of poo, was bored to death watching that rubbish

Richierush
15-11-2006, 09:53 PM
just same old crap an i dont know how anyone can change it.

Insomnia
15-11-2006, 11:17 PM
Didn't see the game but to get a draw away to Holland must have been not bad, being a jock i cant say much as the last time we played there they humped us big time!!!

Richierush
15-11-2006, 11:27 PM
1-1 was good in 1 way m8 but netherlands were worse than us haha

djfase
15-11-2006, 11:51 PM
The game was a shower of shite.

Struggled to keep my eyes open it was the bad

french_og
16-11-2006, 07:16 AM
Thought that young right back looks promising but yeah it was boring. Good to see Rooney score though.

lukekendall
16-11-2006, 07:44 AM
crap game, crap manager........

french_og
16-11-2006, 08:01 AM
Think that is the best way anybody could of put it in a nutshell!!!!

Esox Lucius
16-11-2006, 08:15 AM
the under 21's game against holland the night before was a better game, seriously.

xes
16-11-2006, 08:54 AM
I was a total snoozefest

I hope the tabloids are happy. Atleast with Sven,we won a shit load of games,only getting beat a few times. Under McClart we're going nowhere,slowly.

nick_anarchy
16-11-2006, 08:58 AM
thats why i dont watch england , cos they are shite !

Numeric
16-11-2006, 10:08 AM
he plays on the left, he plays on the riiiiggghhhhtttt...

that boy Ronaldo, makes England look sh**e...

:laughing:

Esox Lucius
16-11-2006, 10:46 AM
he plays on the left, he plays on the riiiiggghhhhtttt...

that boy Ronaldo, makes England look sh**e...

:laughing:

good lad is cristiano.

xes
16-11-2006, 11:08 AM
good lad is cristiano.

He's a dirty cheating little pre-madonna cunt with 1 or 2 good flares of football. And about 6 million flares of dirty cheating cuntyness.

nick_anarchy
16-11-2006, 11:21 AM
He's a dirty cheating little pre-madonna cunt with 1 or 2 good flares of football. And about 6 million flares of dirty cheating cuntyness.

has he chated this season .. no hes let his footbal do the talking

french_og
16-11-2006, 01:40 PM
He has been class... difficult to keep hating him... the premiership would be a worse place without him

Insomnia
16-11-2006, 01:54 PM
The guy has done really well it has to be said. I wondered after the world cup how he'd handle things and by getting young player of the month is one way to answer things....

Richierush
16-11-2006, 03:42 PM
He has'nt really took as much stick as i thought he would from fans,no one has sneaked a brick in the stadium and lobbed it at that cunztzz head

xes
16-11-2006, 04:11 PM
has he chated this season .. no hes let his footbal do the talking
I dunno,I just hate the little pretty cunt. He has a face I just want to punch,then kick,then stamp on. Does that make me a bad person? :laughing:

Richierush
16-11-2006, 04:13 PM
I dunno,I just hate the little pretty cunt. He has a face I just want to punch,then kick,then stamp on. Does that make me a bad person? :laughing:

sounds pretty normal to me :cheese:

xes
16-11-2006, 04:52 PM
sounds pretty normal to me :cheese:

Phew,that's a relief :laughing:

Numeric
16-11-2006, 08:02 PM
Cristiano's been awesome this season thus far, probably our best player...

i'm glad he's answered the boo boyz in the best way possible...

Esox Lucius
16-11-2006, 08:15 PM
best thing out of portugal since fonseca porto wine. and that stuff is the shizz.

Will
16-11-2006, 08:44 PM
Cristiano's been awesome this season thus far, probably our best player...

i'm glad he's answered the boo boyz in the best way possible...

The best possible way would have been if he'd taken the hint and ****ed off back to Portugal! Best not to boo him now I suppose!

nick_anarchy
16-11-2006, 09:21 PM
The best possible way would have been if he'd taken the hint and ****ed off back to Portugal! Best not to boo him now I suppose!

yeh for u lot not for utd hes a clas player we cant afford to lose him i dont like him as a person but as a footballer i do

boo him all u want it will only make he raise his game more ...

but hay he has still tryed to be mr " i dont pass " hes made 2 or 3 mistakes and its cost us vs arsenal being the major 1 he will learn and hes doin it at the best club !!

the thing is tho a manchester united player in a world / euro cup are always scapegoats when things go wrong, thats a fact . But after a few seasons or whatever ppl decided they rate the players and even notice how good they are when they leave or go up for sale etc

look at beckham and p neville both made scapegoats after england games and look whats happened nearly every english club has said they would welcome beckham with open arms and look what neville has done at everton they rate him as a good player now ..arsenal are always linked with beckham's return to england , newcastle iv even herd liverpool and everton , chelsea , spurs now how many fans hated him ? and who were fans who sent boo's every time he touched the ball ???

and our sad english fans now pull down ronaldo for gettin in the ref's face over rooney well im sorry it was rooney who messed things up by not keeping his temper end of ! ronaldo was just stickin up for his contry and lets face it , it was sven who ****ed us over in the world cup !

end of the day i agree with ppl when they say ronaldo dives yes he does .. but he aint this season no way near what hes been like the past 2 !! and thats all down to the boo boys u r makin him a better player CHEERS haha

Richierush
16-11-2006, 09:46 PM
But just think how much of a better player he would have been if we didnt see all the cheating and diving an so on,wonder which he will be remembered for good football or cheating?? he'll only be remembered by United fans for good football its sad cause he is an excellent talent

Will
17-11-2006, 01:38 AM
yeh for u lot not for utd hes a clas player we cant afford to lose him i dont like him as a person but as a footballer i do

boo him all u want it will only make he raise his game more ...

but hay he has still tryed to be mr " i dont pass " hes made 2 or 3 mistakes and its cost us vs arsenal being the major 1 he will learn and hes doin it at the best club !!

the thing is tho a manchester united player in a world / euro cup are always scapegoats when things go wrong, thats a fact . But after a few seasons or whatever ppl decided they rate the players and even notice how good they are when they leave or go up for sale etc

look at beckham and p neville both made scapegoats after england games and look whats happened nearly every english club has said they would welcome beckham with open arms and look what neville has done at everton they rate him as a good player now ..arsenal are always linked with beckham's return to england , newcastle iv even herd liverpool and everton , chelsea , spurs now how many fans hated him ? and who were fans who sent boo's every time he touched the ball ???

and our sad english fans now pull down ronaldo for gettin in the ref's face over rooney well im sorry it was rooney who messed things up by not keeping his temper end of ! ronaldo was just stickin up for his contry and lets face it , it was sven who ****ed us over in the world cup !

end of the day i agree with ppl when they say ronaldo dives yes he does .. but he aint this season no way near what hes been like the past 2 !! and thats all down to the boo boys u r makin him a better player CHEERS haha

Well said Nick, personally I never blamed Beckham really, I sympathise with players who react to provocation, plenty of Arsenal players have done that over the years and now even Wenger! It's the agent provocateurs that I don't like, though I never liked Ronaldo, the Rooney incident was just a good excuse to try and force him out the Prem in my book, but it's backfired!

I have to admit he's playing well and looking good, for the £5.5m we could have had him for I think we defo missed out, I could have put up with him, especially when we ended up paying god knows how much in the end for Reyes. Hopefully Baptista will be a great signing and that saga will work out in the end...

It's funny really, we've finally seen the back of Ruud and two of my other least favourite players, the other being Drogba, are playing really well and kinda make me wish we had them, especially Drogba the way he's playing at the moment. He's certainly effective whatever else you say about him... I think he got the most assists last season too with his knock downs of Chelsea's long balls etc.

nick_anarchy
17-11-2006, 09:43 AM
Well said Nick, personally I never blamed Beckham really, I sympathise with players who react to provocation, plenty of Arsenal players have done that over the years and now even Wenger! It's the agent provocateurs that I don't like, though I never liked Ronaldo, the Rooney incident was just a good excuse to try and force him out the Prem in my book, but it's backfired!

I have to admit he's playing well and looking good, for the £5.5m we could have had him for I think we defo missed out, I could have put up with him, especially when we ended up paying god knows how much in the end for Reyes. Hopefully Baptista will be a great signing and that saga will work out in the end...

It's funny really, we've finally seen the back of Ruud and two of my other least favourite players, the other being Drogba, are playing really well and kinda make me wish we had them, especially Drogba the way he's playing at the moment. He's certainly effective whatever else you say about him... I think he got the most assists last season too with his knock downs of Chelsea's long balls etc.

aye drogba is on fire at the moment agree hes one player i dont like with all the cheating but i have to hold my hands up and say yeh hes playin out of his skin at the mo

french_og
17-11-2006, 11:38 AM
I think both Ronaldo and Drogba are a lot better now than they were last season. Think they realise that the press and the English do not tolerate it. Both players are showing that they do not need to cheat and dive.

Insomnia
17-11-2006, 12:21 PM
They're both due credit, Drogba seems to be getting more goals, as for ronaldo his ball skills do the talking. Keep an eye on Fabregas though for his age he's a great prospect and may captain the gunners shortly....

Numeric
17-11-2006, 12:36 PM
great post Nick, made a lot of sound points there...

Richie, what you need to be bare in mind though, is that Cristiano is still young, he's got a long career ahead of him, and he'll learn to improve his game and hopefuly cut out the cheating and improve his attitude...

Richierush
17-11-2006, 05:04 PM
hopefully.....:cheese:

On to Drogba well impressed with him now,that ball he put through last weekend for shev i think it was????? was briliant,he's a player on form and i have to say he has suprised me

Insomnia
17-11-2006, 05:06 PM
It was shev ure right m8, good link up play...

278d7e64a374de26f==