PDA

View Full Version : Weekend Football!!!

Insomnia
17-11-2006, 12:29 PM
Who is ure team [s] up against this weekend and how do you think they'll get on? For the gooners we take on Newcastle at the emirates stadium. I think Newcastle will be up for it but going by the form of them we should break them down. I hope Fabregas gets a goal as he deserves one! I'll predict a 3-0 home win. Come on the Gooners!!!!!!

Numeric
17-11-2006, 12:49 PM
we've have got Sheffield Utd at Bramall Lane...

Nev's supposed to be back, which is good, i reckon we should be OK, three points, not sure about score...

michael00elder
17-11-2006, 01:17 PM
Hearts v Rangers at Tynecastle. F**k know's what the score will be, what with the recent turmoil at Hearts, but with saying that Rangers ain't exactly having a great season either and Hearts always have had a habit of beating them when it looks most unlikely so I'd say, 2-1 to Hearts!!!

LittleMinx
17-11-2006, 04:23 PM
we've have got Sheffield Utd at Bramall Lane...

Nev's supposed to be back, which is good, i reckon we should be OK, three points, not sure about score...

i reckon 3-1

Richierush
17-11-2006, 05:08 PM
Everton v Bolton

Bolton always a hard team to brake down,and with cahill out its going to be abit tougher but i see everton pullin through this an johnson hittin the winner,ill go 1-0. but this could be a bore draw its a tough one to call :;

Richierush
17-11-2006, 05:10 PM
i went to watch Everton v sheff united at goodison an i wasnt impressed with United at all dont know if there different at home but am goin for a 4-0 Man U

278d7e64a374de26f==