PDA

View Full Version : Graham Poll vs Chelsea

Numeric
17-11-2006, 12:41 PM
so, Terry is now whining on, claiming that Graham Poll told him to 'f**k off'...

ooh, think i'm gonna die of shock and disgust!! whatever!!

all i can say is, well done Mr Poll...

Terry is a complete f**kin t**t, England Captain!! WTF!!

he's a disgrace to England, and it just goes to show how completely incompetant Mclaren is by appointing such a maggot as Terry as captain...

Terry and the whole Chelsea camp can f**k off!!

don't get me started on K**yon...

french_og
17-11-2006, 01:16 PM
Terry is a brilliant captain and everyones choice for england to wear the armband.

But i have to say if Poll told him to F*ck off then fair play to him, refs get called a lot more than that during the games.

Insomnia
17-11-2006, 02:30 PM
The world is against chelsea they claim, everything that goes against them is looked upon by picking on them. I wonder how that started????? Something to do with there boss i expect!!!

french_og
17-11-2006, 04:23 PM
I like Morinhio espiecially for winding up the Spanish the way he does. He only does it cuz he know they bite.

Will
17-11-2006, 10:09 PM
Good on Poll, though I daresay they're making it up a la Frisk visiting the Barca dressing room, scummy Chelsea, I bet Poll will be getting death threats next. I hope the Chelsea players don't beleive all the shit Jose pedals I'm sure he's only doing it to engender a siege mentality. Mostly at least, though he does seem genuinely paranoid!

nick_anarchy
20-11-2006, 09:55 AM
awww chelsea feel hard done by such a shame .. terry deserved what he got ( if poll ) said what he said but yeh great perseon to look up to he's rasist , pisses in mates drinks on nites out , start's fights at clubs its what parents want there kids to see from there footballing heros

on the field hes class and top top defender and does his job simple as that !

278d7e64a374de26f==