PDA

View Full Version : Sheffield Utd 1 - Man Utd 2

Numeric
18-11-2006, 05:15 PM
great game today, thought we played quite well despite the slight defensive laspe...

Rooney took both his goals really well, but we should have scored more, Cristiano's misses were horrific...

but still, can't complain, three points away from home which keeps us above Chelsea ahead of the game at Old Trafford next weekend...

LittleMinx
18-11-2006, 05:19 PM
What a game, was just about to start a thread me self but u beat me to it, i thought on a 3 - 1 win but that will do i wont far off..

Aaaaaaaaaavvvvvvvvvvveeee it you chelsea scum there aint no catching us now :briggin:

Numeric
18-11-2006, 05:26 PM
yeah Minx if Cristiano had put that second miss away then your prediction would have been spot-on...

ah well...

Insomnia
18-11-2006, 05:41 PM
Another good result for Man u, Rooney on the score sheet again things looking good!! As for the gooners dissapointing result the day, out of the title race now i'd say....:grr:

LittleMinx
18-11-2006, 06:24 PM
yeah Minx if Cristiano had put that second miss away then your prediction would have been spot-on...

ah well...

yep i really thought i was gonna be spot on with that one, but my cristiano let me down AGAIN

But that was good enuff for us just need to keep it up now

Richierush
18-11-2006, 06:56 PM
yeah my 4-1 prediction seemed way out:cheese: but at least i got evertons right 1-0 prediction :cheese:

LittleMinx
18-11-2006, 07:01 PM
you sure did Richie spot on mate

michael00elder
18-11-2006, 07:25 PM
Good one mate, should of went to the bookies!!! My coupon stuffed thanks to Arsenal!!

Insomnia
18-11-2006, 07:31 PM
Tell me about it thanks to that result i'm £20 down, thought it was a banker!!

Richierush
18-11-2006, 07:31 PM
I would have but i said johnson for goal when it was arteta so id of lost on that one :cool:

LittleMinx
18-11-2006, 07:40 PM
this thread is man u only not arsenal shite but ill accept everton cause they are a quality side

Richierush
18-11-2006, 07:44 PM
now now minx haha have to say though thought arsenal would have beat newcastle comfortably

LittleMinx
18-11-2006, 07:47 PM
yeah i thought so to they have been actually playing good football lately 2,

makes a change:)

Richierush
18-11-2006, 07:51 PM
also makes a change :laughing: i have the power minx :briggin: :laughing: :cheese:

LittleMinx
18-11-2006, 08:02 PM
also makes a change :laughing: i have the power minx :briggin: :laughing: :cheese:

what happened then :ruparanoid:

Richierush
18-11-2006, 08:20 PM
:laughing: :;

LittleMinx
18-11-2006, 09:16 PM
I dont trust you mods what u done :scratch:

Richierush
18-11-2006, 09:40 PM
Have a look at your top post pmsl :doh: :dans taxi:

LittleMinx
18-11-2006, 09:49 PM
Have a look at your top post pmsl :doh: :dans taxi:

:haha: You funny bugger You do have power

Richierush
18-11-2006, 10:14 PM
:laughing: only is sports but i shall not be using this power again i should not use it for my own emusment :laughing: :;

LittleMinx
18-11-2006, 10:16 PM
:laughing: only is sports but i shall not be using this power again i should not use it for my own emusment :laughing: :;

well i found it funny :cheese: :laughing:

Richierush
18-11-2006, 10:23 PM
me too :laughing: :angel:

Will
19-11-2006, 01:40 AM
Shame about Arsenal, clinical my arse! Newcastle had one shot on target and scored, we deserved to win, but it was the same old story, teams just coming to defend and try and nick a goal and if they do they just defend and nothing else. It's supposed to be football, but Cesc's comments about teams playing anti-football against us are spot on, I mean one shot on target all game (and one shot off target) is embarassing.

I mean I'd happily sacrifice some of the quality of our football to get results against these teams, but we've got plenty of quality to sacrifice, these teams should be ashamed of themselves, god forbid they might actually play football. If they were fighting for the title or against relegation it'd be one thing, but otherwise, why lower yourself?

But still, it comes to something when even Roeder can get a draw like that, time to bring in the big lumps, I'd like to see them defend deep if we had the likes of Jan Koller in the team...

Though we did create chances, our profligate finishing struck again, resting Henry when Gilberto was missing probably wasn't a good idea either, though I suppose we have Domenech to blame for that, taking off all the Prem players at half time, but ours who played 'til the end, the cunt.

nick_anarchy
19-11-2006, 01:53 PM
Shame about Arsenal, clinical my arse! Newcastle had one shot on target and scored, we deserved to win, but it was the same old story, teams just coming to defend and try and nick a goal and if they do they just defend and nothing else. It's supposed to be football, but Cesc's comments about teams playing anti-football against us are spot on, I mean one shot on target all game (and one shot off target) is embarassing.

I mean I'd happily sacrifice some of the quality of our football to get results against these teams, but we've got plenty of quality to sacrifice, these teams should be ashamed of themselves, god forbid they might actually play football. If they were fighting for the title or against relegation it'd be one thing, but otherwise, why lower yourself?

But still, it comes to something when even Roeder can get a draw like that, time to bring in the big lumps, I'd like to see them defend deep if we had the likes of Jan Koller in the team...

Though we did create chances, our profligate finishing struck again, resting Henry when Gilberto was missing probably wasn't a good idea either, though I suppose we have Domenech to blame for that, taking off all the Prem players at half time, but ours who played 'til the end, the cunt.

teams have done that to utd for years and it still happens now .. they try and play 5 in midfield .. just look at liverpool !

tho utd result was quality 3 more pts and still on top cant wait for next week now

Insomnia
19-11-2006, 02:00 PM
Arsenal need to take a leaf out of man u's book, fair enough teams come and play defensive, we have to find ways round that and make sure we take our chances.. The sooner the better if we're to move on up!!

french_og
19-11-2006, 03:44 PM
And if you are Newcastle you got to do what ever possible away from home at a club like Arsenal. It was a hard earned point. Nothing wrong with that. Shay Given had a excellent.

djfase
19-11-2006, 04:01 PM
teams have done that to utd for years and it still happens now .. they try and play 5 in midfield .. just look at liverpool !

tho utd result was quality 3 more pts and still on top cant wait for next week now

Haha and not forget arsenal up at utd earlier in season.

I seem to remember them playing with 5 in midfield. Will get a grip fella. When you know ur up against a good side away alot of teams change their style

Richierush
20-11-2006, 12:15 AM
And if you are Newcastle you got to do what ever possible away from home at a club like Arsenal. It was a hard earned point. Nothing wrong with that. Shay Given had a excellent.

Given was awsome,he's a quality keeper sometimes does'nt get the credit he deserves an the size of him reminds me of a little leprechaun :laughing:

phantomdj
20-11-2006, 02:31 PM
ha, look at liverpool. nick??

we attacked you non stop for those first 45 mins.... you looked like the away team. you got the sucker punch goal and it affected everything...

why write shit about us going to defend with 5 men in midfield...

Will
20-11-2006, 04:00 PM
Haha and not forget arsenal up at utd earlier in season.

I seem to remember them playing with 5 in midfield. Will get a grip fella. When you know ur up against a good side away alot of teams change their style

Yeah, but we outplayed them and deservedly won - a huge difference from the negative shite we've been putting up with, surely even you can see that. We changed our formation, not our style and we certainly didn't play anti-football.

phantomdj
20-11-2006, 07:11 PM
come on will, they are wearing man utd goggles.... what do you expect from them?

Will
20-11-2006, 08:42 PM
Haha, true.

nick_anarchy
21-11-2006, 09:58 AM

we attacked you non stop for those first 45 mins.... you looked like the away team. you got the sucker punch goal and it affected everything...

hahaha dont chat shit dan ! u attacked us for 45 mins haha 1 upfront and u did fuk all 1 shot nothin more u had the ball in midfield and didnt do anythin , vidic and ferdinhand had a easy game .... scholes ran the game and we put u under presure none stop go look it up ! it seems like u watch didnt games than the rest or is it a kopite thing when u play shit and dont do anythn u stil think u play well and destroy teams haha ...

why did u put 5 in midfield then answer me that ?? did u honesty think u would control the game that way ?? haha the goal was coming rooney nearly scored and so did saha it took a total **** up in your shabby defence to mess up to let the 1st in it was shocking to watch how easy the game was for us

Numeric
21-11-2006, 01:07 PM

what game are you refering to exactly? not the United - Liverpool fixture from a few back surely?

nick_anarchy
21-11-2006, 01:47 PM
what game are you refering to exactly? not the United - Liverpool fixture from a few back surely?

he defo watches different games

Numeric
22-11-2006, 05:24 PM
he must do man...

:laughing:

278d7e64a374de26f==