PDA

View Full Version : Celtic v Man u

Insomnia
20-11-2006, 08:15 PM
Big game on the cards here, Celtic with a great home record. Will they win this one? Both teams well up for this, not sure how it will go...

michael00elder
20-11-2006, 09:28 PM
I know as a Scotsman, I really should want any Scottish teams to do well in Europe, and I do hate Man Utd, but Celtic can never, never be forgiven for what they did to Hearts in 1986 when they robbed us of our moment of Glory!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, Come on you Red's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese::cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese::cheese: :cheese: :cheese:

Richierush
20-11-2006, 09:51 PM
united an rooney on fire am goin for a united win,if im wrong a draw is only possible by celtic me thinks :whoops:

Numeric
21-11-2006, 08:03 AM
United all the way for this one...

Celtic made a great game of the Old Trafford fixture, but i believe that United have gotten into their stride now and will just have too much...

that's what i'm hoping anyway...

c'mon United!!

:)

LittleMinx
21-11-2006, 09:56 AM
well i reckon we are gonna win this one, with 1 or 2 goals not sure 100% tho, but we should do as we are the best or 1 of the best teams in the league:) :) :)

I will be watching this game well i want to but ive been advised not to watch things that i get angry or shout at telly as the baby mite fall out :cheese: :laughing:

COME ON MAN U

Insomnia
21-11-2006, 02:32 PM
well i reckon we are gonna win this one, with 1 or 2 goals not sure 100% tho, but we should do as we are the best or 1 of the best teams in the league:) :) :)

I will be watching this game well i want to but ive been advised not to watch things that i get angry or shout at telly as the baby mite fall out :cheese: :laughing:

COME ON MAN U

Get the result on the news later, take it easy Minx...

nick_anarchy
21-11-2006, 03:02 PM
be a great game i think this utd win for me 2-0 rooney and saha just hope we play like we have been the past few games if so no chance we will lose

COME ON UTD

Will
21-11-2006, 03:40 PM
Since United are as good as through I hope they win though the ideal would surely be neither team qualifying, haha.

fatcollective
21-11-2006, 04:52 PM
i hope utd win this, but either way it should be a cracking game, but also hope we dont get any injuries as the game against chelsea on sat is just as important too.

COME ON UTD!!!!

djfase
21-11-2006, 07:32 PM
Going for celtic on this one/ A few changes in the utd team and the fact its at celtic make me feel as though this will be celtics night

theledge
21-11-2006, 09:46 PM
GET IN THERE!!!! :laughing: :laughing:

theledge
21-11-2006, 09:47 PM
particularly enjoyed saha's face after that penalty miss, classic:laughing:

DJCraig Ryan
21-11-2006, 10:15 PM
Nakamura's freekick was a corker...He's quality in those positions

xes
21-11-2006, 10:19 PM
Quite a good game,but it could have been better. Ronaldo could have been hit by a meteorite or something. That would have made it perfect :laughing:

Well done Celtic,and bad luck ManU *titters into hankercheif*

Esox Lucius
21-11-2006, 10:30 PM
class result, made up!. unlucky to united like. wasn't a particulary good game but celtic are solid at parkhead.

djfase
21-11-2006, 10:42 PM
Utd wont win the cl for a long time or at least until fergie fuks off that stupid formation he plays in europe.

442 for uk teams all the way.

We should stick to our normal formations and our normal game.

Utd done it in 99 and the arse came close last year.

Richierush
21-11-2006, 10:54 PM
United had it too comfortable,never realised how poor Celtic are as a side,they did well on the score line and that all that matters at the end,but that free kick was the only good thing they did :;

Numeric
21-11-2006, 11:11 PM
awesome free-kick but United really should have done better, yeah we bossed the game for the most part but with little cutting edge and no end product...

Louis should have scored, and then ofcourse the penalty was ridiculous, he was always gonna have it saved or miss, someone else should have taken it...

well done Celtic though...

Will
22-11-2006, 03:28 AM
Now Benfica could knock Man U out of the CL again! Doubt they will though, not at Old Trafford.

nick_anarchy
22-11-2006, 08:36 AM
wtf happened ? we ran the 1st half , celtic didnt have a clue what to do ... 2nd half we couldnt pass the ball , celtic put us under pressure and for some reason we didnt rise to it giggs , scholes , carrick , saha and rooney were all piss poor was only ronaldo who looked good for us was a joke !! but hey i hold my hands up to the keeper for that save he had a good game and that free kick was quality

we ****ed up once again and again we make things hard for ourselves now we need 1 pt vs benfica at home .... finger's crossed

Richierush
22-11-2006, 11:06 AM
Ronaldo was quality defo the best player on the field :cool:

Numeric
22-11-2006, 01:47 PM
so, Nev knew that Louis would miss the penalty, but chose to do nothing...

what kind of a Captain is he FFS...

Nev's the best right-back in the universe but as a Captain he falls short of what is required...

Insomnia
22-11-2006, 02:29 PM
I'm sure Man U will take at least a point from Benfica at home which will see them both through to the next round. Great goal from Nakamura it has to be said....

Esox Lucius
22-11-2006, 02:35 PM
they will go through like i reckon but they need to be careful, then again it might not be a bad thing for them, they can concentrate on the league then.

Numeric
22-11-2006, 05:20 PM
it is unthinkable for us not to get a result against Benfica, it's a measure of United's recent European form that people are actualy questioning whether we'll qualify or not giving our current position...

yeah the goal last night was well taken but the free-kick should have never been awarded, plus, the tackles on Scholes and Cristiano that went unpunished were a disgrace...

nick_anarchy
22-11-2006, 08:30 PM
the scholes one was shockin !! could of broke his leg and what did he get just a yellow ? the ref was shit anyway he didnt have a clue

lukekendall
23-11-2006, 07:52 AM
so, Nev knew that Louis would miss the penalty, but chose to do nothing...

what kind of a Captain is he FFS...

Nev's the best right-back in the universe but as a Captain he falls short of what is required...

haha ha

nev's the best right back in the universe!! have a word!

Numeric
23-11-2006, 09:20 AM
name a right-back who is better...

nick_anarchy
23-11-2006, 09:31 AM
me nan

Will
23-11-2006, 11:22 AM
Give me Eboue any day!

Esox Lucius
23-11-2006, 11:41 AM
darijo srna is class, neville is the best right back in europe though i reckon.

Richierush
23-11-2006, 04:52 PM
yeah he definatly is one of the best,i use to think he was proper wank but after years of watching him,he works the line well gettin forward an that,an his crosses are usually quality

basslinejunkie
23-11-2006, 06:23 PM
nah,u mean hes england best right back,certainly not the worlds.

put him up against a winger with some skill and pace and hes ****ed.

djfase
23-11-2006, 08:13 PM
Cafu.

The worlds finest. He may be old, but he makes neville look unfit as cafu doesnt stop running.

Been the best for 10 years at least

Will
24-11-2006, 02:22 AM
Cafu's better than Neville, that's for sure, I'd much rather have Gallas at right back than Neville as well. Or Lauren or Gilbert...

Numeric
24-11-2006, 08:39 AM
Cafu is a warrior granted, probably the only challenger to Nev's title as the greatest...

Darijo Srna is class but still quite young, hasn't the experience of the Nev...

the Arse players mentioned aren't fit to lace Nev's boots and Will knows it...

lukekendall
24-11-2006, 09:02 AM
Cafu is a warrior granted, probably the only challenger to Nev's title as the greatest...

Darijo Srna is class but still quite young, hasn't the experience of the Nev...

the Arse players mentioned aren't fit to lace Nev's boots and Will knows it...

chimbonda was the best right back in prem last season

also

ramos is better

lyons right back, cant remember his name is better

zambrotta is better

theres loads better

djfase
24-11-2006, 09:43 AM
Will is wrong no doubt. Obviously got his arsenal glasses on.

Ramos is a centre back. Zambrotta a wingback. Dont know who lyon player is, but there arent many better right backs than neville.

He is not the best though

Numeric
24-11-2006, 10:34 AM
to be fair i'd say Cafu is too old now to challenge Nev...

Zambrotta is class granted, but he's no Nev...

Will
24-11-2006, 05:14 PM
**** off Neville is wank! You've got your Man U glasses on!

Will
24-11-2006, 05:14 PM
And why do you have to keep trolling these threads Fase?

djfase
24-11-2006, 10:09 PM
If you have look u will see i comment on alot of the football topics.

You just dont like anyone having a bad word to say about the arse. I tend to have alot of bad to say as they are a team of imports.

Although henry,fabregas, toure, and gallas are class. But they are still imports.

Im a bit like alf garnett me

278d7e64a374de26f==