PDA

View Full Version : premiership is crap

prozac
24-11-2006, 12:36 AM
premiership is awful this year. standard of football in general all over the continent is way down, but the premierships especially.
gimmie serie a anyday

Richierush
24-11-2006, 01:18 AM
:laughing: its not amazing,but seriously the prem is for the men,only the top girls play in the top forgein leagues :laughing:

prozac
24-11-2006, 01:25 AM
i read something really funny by Tevez..."in brasil its all about technique, here its all physical.
you see no dribbling, its all one touch, otherwise they eat your legs"

i watched liverpool v boro at the weekend
one of the worst games ever

watched roma v catania the next day
much much better

Richierush
24-11-2006, 01:32 AM
tevez who is this fruit,this fella cant hack it in the premiership thats why he's winge'in,what does Ronaldo do for united i wonder :laughing:

Esox Lucius
24-11-2006, 06:37 AM
i read something really funny by Tevez..."in brasil its all about technique, here its all physical.
you see no dribbling, its all one touch, otherwise they eat your legs"

i watched liverpool v boro at the weekend
one of the worst games ever

watched roma v catania the next day
much much better

must say i am a fan of serie a myself, the roma game the other day was good. can see where tevez is coming from like

french_og
24-11-2006, 08:37 AM
Tevez also said that he has improved as a player from playing in the Premiership and hopes to stay here, he was just saying the physical side has surprised him. To be fair he is not a pussy, and puts himself about. A lot of foreign players take at least 6 months to get used to the Prem so hope he can come good.

I have been bored as f*ck with football in general this season... can't remember when i have watched a whole game all the way through without flicking over. Man Utd and Arsenal are about the only teams i will watch if on at the moment.

djfase
24-11-2006, 09:48 AM
Certain players couldnt play in certain leagues.

Look at bergkamp. He couldnt cut it in italy yet came here and was awesome.

Technically serie a is the best. Clean sheet is as good as a win out there.
Entertainment or value for moneywise the prem is best. Non stop action unless you watch liverpool or chelsea.
Overall i reckon with a mixture of technical and a bit of entertainment is la liga. Sometimes its quality, altho all sky show is the big four week in week out.

prozac
24-11-2006, 11:39 AM
I have been bored as f*ck with football in general this season... can't remember when i have watched a whole game all the way through without flicking over.

phew! i thought i was the only one!!
i used to follow so closely, this season though, i dont have a clue,
except in serie a

the milan v inter game a couple of weeks ago was by far the best game this season.

@djfase: theres a huge change in mentality in Italian football. I'd dispute your claim that a clean sheet is as good as a win. Maybe a few years ago, but recently much more emphasis on attacking.
roma have scored 12 in their last three.
lazio scored 5 the other week
milan 3- inter 4
just checked all serie a results so far...only 11 0-0 results

Richierush
24-11-2006, 02:25 PM
League 1 is the one to watch TRANMERE ROVERS SUPER WHITE ARMY !!! :laughing: pitty they dont televise many matches :;

DJCraig Ryan
24-11-2006, 02:31 PM
Spanish League is the best followed by the Prem

french_og
25-11-2006, 08:28 AM
NO Chance... Spanish league is way too slow and apart from Barca & Valencia not much good football.

Player has so much time on the ball in the Spanish league which is why those players struggle in the prem as they have to make decisions that much quicker.

The refereeing in Spain is also the worst in the world, we think we have it bad in England but they refs are just the worst ever.

prozac
26-11-2006, 11:10 PM
Player has so much time on the ball in the Spanish league which is why those players struggle in the prem as they have to make decisions that much quicker.

struggle in serie a too...
jose mari!
ha!

Aratron
27-11-2006, 08:02 AM
premiership is awful this year. standard of football in general all over the continent is way down, but the premierships especially.
gimmie serie a anyday

totally agree

seems like the premiership has become really thuggish and brutal once again.
Arsenal cant win against Bolton because they are too physical.
If i want mindless macho violence i'll watch rugby.

Richierush
27-11-2006, 01:46 PM
to physical haha u actually remind me of wenger,he moaned because teams where playing long balls an to physical but who got the 3 points,play to your strengths,if they cant handle it they need to change :laughing:

prozac
27-11-2006, 02:26 PM
If i want mindless macho violence i'll watch rugby.

couldnt agree more.
football is a beautiful technical game full of tactics.not a bloodbath...

by any chance did you love the champions league final between Juve and Milan in 03?

Richierush
27-11-2006, 02:37 PM
maybe the prem should have aload of faggots running round then maybe England would win euros an world cups diving an so on cause the english players will learn from the best :laughing: you probably both dont understand,i play alot of football an in 1 league i play in it is very physical an i enjoy it,i can see you 2 playing non contact football :laughing: :cry:

prozac
27-11-2006, 02:49 PM
i play a lot of football too and i tackle as hard as anyone!
:;
just i know what quality of football i like to watch!

prozac
27-11-2006, 02:51 PM
and england dont win world cups because their midfield cant hold the ball. The midfield is full of all action players, which is fine for the premiership which is all run and hustle BUT if the other team doesnt give the ball away, what good is being all action if you dont have the ball!

Aratron
27-11-2006, 08:40 PM
couldnt agree more.
football is a beautiful technical game full of tactics.not a bloodbath...

by any chance did you love the champions league final between Juve and Milan in 03?

i did dude. really tight game wasnt it. tbh i can tremebr the score did it go to penaties. yeah im sure it went to penalties.
seem to remember being glued to the box watching it.

DJCraig Ryan
27-11-2006, 09:39 PM
NO Chance... Spanish league is way too slow and apart from Barca & Valencia not much good football.

The refereeing in Spain is also the worst in the world, we think we have it bad in England but they refs are just the worst ever.

Yeah the refereeing is bad. Yeah i agree they have more time but i like the style of play. The Spanish League is techncial but not too much like Serie A, - teams will attack and put together some lovely moves. I do like the Prem just as much though.

prozac
27-11-2006, 09:45 PM
yeah it was a really tight game, very tactical
enthralling stuff.it went to penalties,shevchenko scored the decisive one

most people i know dont like that game because there was no goals.if a game of football is good just because of a couple of good goals, why don't we sit around watching league two!?

Aratron
27-11-2006, 10:16 PM
yeah it was a really tight game, very tactical
enthralling stuff.it went to penalties,shevchenko scored the decisive one

most people i know dont like that game because there was no goals.if a game of football is good just because of a couple of good goals, why don't we sit around watching league two!?

tow games innit

football for tv like the Keegan Newcastle vs Liverpool era (best games eva imo)

and a home game where your cheering for the local team

278d7e64a374de26f==