PDA

View Full Version : Swedish club need´s Dj

barba
25-11-2006, 12:37 AM
Hi. Me and some friends have a small club in Gothenburg on the westkoast of sweden and we are planing a party for early spring next year.

We´re the only club in sweden playing ukstyle acid techno and it´s been a pasion of mine ever since I sat foot in my first dirty squatparty in east london 98..:D

We like to bring some of that freeparty vibe to our club and we usualy don´t make any money out of our partys, just enough to cover our expenses (hopefully), wich means that we can´t offer you much more than the airfair, lodging, food, beer and a bonus if we make some profit.

I know there are plenty of really good acid dj´s on here, most of the mixes I´ve downloaded are ****ing great!!
So, would anyone of you consider to come over to play just for the fun of it??

You can find some pictures mixes and filmclips on www.clubdamp.tk (under construcion)

Cheers!

Electrictribe
25-11-2006, 07:02 PM
Hi Barba,

We'd be up for a bit of this sounds like good fun. We used to play on the Kinetec Records soundsystem around the time you discovered squat parties amongst many others. Hit me up on msn or http://www.myspace.com/electrictribe or http://www.totalrecallrecordings.co.uk :-)

Got a extensive collection of acid techno could come do a classic set of 96-98 acid.

Thanks Jonn (dlb)

Aratron
25-11-2006, 07:10 PM
alternatively fly me and my mate up - for a real party you wont forget without the trappings of ego and vanity.

theledge
25-11-2006, 07:31 PM
alternatively fly me and my mate up - for a real party you wont forget without the trappings of ego and vanity.

Innit. Count me in

Aratron
25-11-2006, 07:35 PM
Innit. Count me in

great. it would be great to meet you.

sorry for being a cunt . several forums down.

Electrictribe
25-11-2006, 07:37 PM
without the trappings of ego and vanity.

I assume that isn't aimed at us? :rueek:

Barba if you want a demo let me know.

Aratron
26-11-2006, 03:14 AM
I assume that isn't aimed at us? :rueek:

no mate im just having a laugh - not directed at you honest, sorry.

Electrictribe
26-11-2006, 09:32 AM
no mate im just having a laugh - not directed at you honest, sorry.

no worries, i thought probably not :cheese:

barba
26-11-2006, 03:41 PM
Thanx for the response guys. Unfortianetly we can only afford to cover the expenses for one person but please send some mixes and we´ll take it from there.
It doesn´t have to be only 303acid, we like all types of pounding techno as long as it got the same type of energy.

Cheers!

darkmockeray
30-11-2006, 11:01 AM
hi,

ye i discovered it all round the same time as yourself in some squat somewhere in london.......
ive beeen running my own night TEKNOWARFARE in Dublin ever since bringin over all the SUF heads.
i could play acid techno /techno all with that dirty monday morning squat party sound!!!!!!

check - www.myspace.com/teknowarfare

i'd love to come over to play in Sweden!!!!!!

c ya

Aratron
01-12-2006, 11:15 PM
i suspect this thread is some incredibly dark Swedish joke

barba
02-12-2006, 05:46 PM
Why would it be a joke, beacuse of my spelling??

I promise it´s not a joke and we have had great responce so far. So good that we really have a hard time chosing.

Here is some more info on the club:
The date will be set some time next week, we´re aiming for a saturday in february.
As I sad before it is a small club, only 100-150 people, it starts at 21 and closes at 03 (I know it´s redicules but that´s what we have, really hard to find venues with longer openinghours in this country)

We´d like you to play a 1.5-2 h set between 00-02

We will listen to all the mixes we get and then vote wich one suit´s the party best.

(DAMP has got nothing to do with "humidety", it´s a short name for Deficits in Attention, Motor control and Perception. A term invented by Göteborg professor dr Gilbert.)

Thanx again, stay tuned.
//Matt
Some info on me can be found here. (I just registered so it looks shite but will have more time to sort it next week)
http://www.myspace.com/ra_barba

zyclone
18-12-2006, 03:25 PM
I think it sounds really cool! :)

AcidTrash
28-12-2006, 04:18 AM

If you want a real party WITH the trappings of ego and vanity give me a call. :)

force
28-12-2006, 11:12 AM
If you want a real party WITH the trappings of ego and vanity give me a call. :)

What on earth have you got to be vain about???

AcidTrash
28-12-2006, 02:09 PM
What on earth have you got to be vain about???

Ask Aratron ;)

278d7e64a374de26f==