Spooney
20-10-2003, 02:15 PM
Have to agree :lol:

Si the Sigh
20-10-2003, 02:16 PM
unlucky! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Esox Lucius
20-10-2003, 02:52 PM
Col should join in this thread, his team are also in the shit... ;)

Col
20-10-2003, 03:02 PM
ha ha ha, lmao :lol: :lol: :lol:

hey at least we have a couple of decent players :lol:

Esox Lucius
20-10-2003, 03:27 PM
smith, robinson & viduka are your best players....that roque jnr is crap.

Ashley
20-10-2003, 04:09 PM
Dont u mean ur team ARE shit :lol: :lol: ;)

DJ Pearcey
20-10-2003, 05:44 PM
both leicester and leeds are shit but leeds are shitter cause we beat them 4-0.... :lol:

Esox Lucius
20-10-2003, 05:47 PM
innit and we did the week after! haha :lol:

DJ Pearcey
20-10-2003, 08:27 PM
getting dicked by leicester then everton,leeds deserve to go down just for that.

Small Paul
21-10-2003, 11:41 AM
Leicester? Ooooh dear, looks lke you'll be back in the first division playing us next season then... Sorry if I don't sound too sympathetic but I'm a Forest fanm, and everybody knows that the bet team in the East Midlands is Forest, hee hee.

Dean-E
21-10-2003, 11:58 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dean-E
21-10-2003, 12:00 PM
Sorry Pearcey mate no offence implied but you have to remember I'm a west ham fan and I just like it when other teams start doing shit. I know it's silly and wrong but hey we never get a chance to take the piss very often.

Col
21-10-2003, 06:04 PM
smith, robinson & viduka are your best players....that roque jnr is crap.

yeah id probably agree with you there, although its good to have batty back. hes been our best player in the last 2 games.

dissapointed with the loan signings now, some of them made a promising start, but now they look like first division players. and roque junior? he plays for brazil every match, and is contracted to the champions league holders, yet he has easily been our worst player so far. although he has said that he wants to sign for leeds on a permanent basis, he also said last week that he loves it in the uk, and has fallen in love with the city of leeds, he said it was love at first sight! Mmm...leeds over milan???!!!! he must be crackers. i just hope he shows some of the form that earns him a place in the brazilian starting line up, and fast.

DJ Pearcey
22-10-2003, 05:30 PM
Leicester? Ooooh dear, looks lke you'll be back in the first division playing us next season then... Sorry if I don't sound too sympathetic but I'm a Forest fanm, and everybody knows that the bet team in the East Midlands is Forest, hee hee.

bollocts!!

dont even start me of on forest.

IF I HAD THE EYES OF AN EAGLE
IF I HAD THE ARSE OF A CROW
I FLY OVER NOTTINGHAM FOREST
AND SHIT ON THE BASTARDS BELOW
SHIT ON
SHIT ON
SHIT ON THE BASTARDS
BELOW
BELOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Small Paul
24-10-2003, 02:59 PM
Hee hee hee, aahh even tho both of us live dahn south the old midlands rivalry is still there. Good song though, couldn't think of one meself! :clap: :lol:

DJ Pearcey
24-10-2003, 08:37 PM
i got respect for you but i f ucking h8 forest!!!!!!!!

Small Paul
28-10-2003, 02:07 PM
I think your sentiments about Forest are about the same as mine towards Derby County, sheep shaggin' bastards. But where would footy be without a bit of rivalry eh? Nice on geez.

Esox Lucius
28-10-2003, 02:08 PM
rivalry & banter is all part of footy

DJ Pearcey
28-10-2003, 03:06 PM
I think your sentiments about Forest are about the same as mine towards Derby County, sheep shaggin' bastards. But where would footy be without a bit of rivalry eh? Nice on geez.

derby in div 2!

that would be so funny if they went down.

lol :lol:

Small Paul
29-10-2003, 12:36 PM
Too f.ucking right mate, I pray for this each week. But going on their recent results my prayers could soon be answered, heh heh.

DJ Pearcey
29-10-2003, 02:28 PM
words cant describe how funny that would be!

do you know any derby fans?

Small Paul
07-11-2003, 05:42 PM
Most of the people who support footy in my family are Derby fans, and I've got a load of mates from home who are. Derby in Div 2, please god...
Oh and nice one on recent results, bet you're chuffed wiv Leicester recently.

Ashley
07-11-2003, 05:45 PM
rivalry & banter is all part of footyHere Here :clap:

Esox Lucius
07-11-2003, 05:53 PM
Innit though, can you imagine if everyone complemented each other on their teams & didnt take the piss out of each other! how crap would that be?!?!?! :lol:

Ashley
07-11-2003, 07:29 PM
Very crap indeedy

Col
07-11-2003, 10:36 PM
yep, its just shit when your teams sat at the bottom of the table. not much piss takin to be done in my case.

Esox Lucius
07-11-2003, 10:52 PM
you could always take the piss out of mc dean-e, he supports west ham :lol: but it might look bad next august when you will be playing them. ;)

Col
08-11-2003, 12:47 AM
you could always take the piss out of mc dean-e, he supports west ham :lol: but it might look bad next august when you will be playing them. ;)

:lol:

thats exactly what i mean, i have no answer to that.

Esox Lucius
08-11-2003, 09:38 AM
take the piss out of burnley, anyone can do that :lol:

Col
13-11-2003, 12:28 AM

i can take the piss out of your team now your in the bottom 3 with us. ha ha.

everton, blackburn, and leeds for the drop, that would be a proper turn up for the books wouldnt it?

Esox Lucius
13-11-2003, 09:00 AM

i can take the piss out of your team now your in the bottom 3 with us. ha ha.

everton, blackburn, and leeds for the drop, that would be a proper turn up for the books wouldnt it?

innit ate, looking bad, I hope we get our act together, cant see us doiung aswell as last season.

278d7e64a374de26f==