PDA

View Full Version : Bolton 3 Aesenal 1

nick_anarchy
26-11-2006, 11:44 AM
Well Well Well arsenel slip once again bolton seem to be a team who curse every big club , tho we battered them this season

and wenger said arsenal should of won haha

djfase
26-11-2006, 01:02 PM
The problem is arsenal dont like it physical which is exactly how bolton play. None of the big boys like those sort of games.

It dont help when arsenal have openly admitted they dont like going there. They are defeated before they arrive at the ground if they think like that

Esox Lucius
26-11-2006, 01:28 PM
class game, lets all laugh at the arse.

Insomnia
26-11-2006, 01:56 PM
Couldn't watch Match of the Day last night, once again Bolton beat us!!! Think we have to concentrate on the Champions league now..

Will
27-11-2006, 04:14 AM
Definitely, though we deserved to win, 68% possession, hit the woodwork 3 times, had a goal ruled out, their 3rd was offside, their first should have been ruled out for pushing/backing in/blocking the keeper and I've heard Davies elbowed Ljungberg as well...

We've outplayed pretty much everyone in the Prem so far this season, but poor finishing and bad luck has cost us. We only have Henry and hopefully Baptista who'll get a decent number of goals this season...

Numeric
27-11-2006, 08:18 AM
yeah Arse were unlucky but Bolton's third wasn't off-side, and it was Fabric-arse that blocked Lehman for the first...

how many points adrift does that leave Arse?

:laughing:

french_og
27-11-2006, 08:24 AM
Bolton worked hard and played well, Arsenals goal really came from the restart after Boltons goal, half the Bolton team was not back into position ready for the restart.

I think Arsenal should get Baptista up front, thats where he scored all his goals for Seville. Madrid played him a lot in the midfield last season and it is not his position. Think Baptista would score a lot of goals up front as he is big fast and powerful.

LittleMinx
27-11-2006, 11:19 AM
:haha:

Will
27-11-2006, 11:52 PM
yeah Arse were unlucky but Bolton's third wasn't off-side, and it was Fabric-arse that blocked Lehman for the first...

Only because Nolan was backing into him though. And he was clearly offside!

prozac
28-11-2006, 12:26 AM
Fabric-arse

??????????????????????

fabregas is the finest young player in the world.future world player of the year. you could even see it back when he was 16/17.
almost never gives the ball away, makes time for himself, eye for a killer pass...but hes not quite pirlo!

Numeric
28-11-2006, 02:13 AM
forgive me pro, was just havin a giggle, Fabregas is a good player yes...

will, Anelka was just on for the third man and you know it...

prozac
28-11-2006, 10:52 AM

don't worry didnt take it too seriously
...hard to pick up tone in a forum post!

Will
28-11-2006, 05:02 PM

No, his entire torso was in front of Toure who'd have got a tackle in if Anelka didn't have a head start. If he was any further in front there'd have been clear daylight between them.

278d7e64a374de26f==