PDA

View Full Version : Hrvatski live, Free in, Liverpool

C-Form
20-10-2003, 12:50 PM
Greetings.

I'm trying to drum up some support / crowds for a night my mate is promoting in Liverpool next thursday (a week today) at the mask in liverpool. It's the 1st one he's done, and as it's free in, his success will be based on the bar takings. More nights will follow so long as takings are good.

Come on folks, there's no excuses, free entry, crazy as f%$k hrvatski beats and bleeps, beer. What more could you ask for?!

Hrvatski live

The Masque, Seel Street, Liverpool

Thurs 23rd Oct

Entry free

Ironicly, I can't go coz I'm working in birmingham (I feel a scive may be in order)!

Heres his original mail for more Hrvatski info:

‘Like HOT SHIT out of a hairdryer and off the cover CD of this month’s WIRE magazine flys HRVATSKI! Live at the Masque, Seel Street , Liverpool Thursday 23rd October. FREE ENTRY! strictly for lovers of Avant Pop Bleeding Freakout Doom Flux Disco!

WHO IS HRVATSKI? The diseased alter-ego of a certain Keith Fullerton-Whitman who comes to us straight from the Harvard School of Braindance and can only be described as the Dawson’s Creek of Donkey Rhubarb. Using pioneering real-time technology to fertilise and fry the eggheads his live convulsions are an unprecedented electric, ecletic and epiletic demon-stration.

His last album for Mike Paradinas’ Planet-Mu was voted by The WIRE as their no.3 electronic release of 2002 and now he is back to road test his lastest batch of superbad aynul atac on the Neolithic motorway cults of Merseyside.

He has had live cockkjnocks with such kings as µ-Ziq, V/VM, Mouse on Mars, Labradford, Pan Sonic, Suicide, Thurston Moore & Lee Ranaldo and even(!) members of Can. This guy has pedigree, chum.

He has also twiddled with the mighty T.Raumschmiere whose recent British blitz and blinding Peel Seesion is the closest we have yet come to the incendiary effects of a DJ HRVATSKI sound bombing!

This metal stud has also bedded such audioslags as Themselves, Sole and the Anticon cru, Tigerbeat-6 (c’mon who hasn’t?), Leaf Records, Faust, Merzbow, Matmos, Jim O’Rourke and even whores as big as The Village Voice, Spin and Rolling Stone magazines. He is currently enjoying open yet stable (as in horse-based) relationships with David Grubbs and Greg Davis.

HRVATSKI IS COMING!
so save me the coy act and just ASSUME THE POSITION.

AND REMEMBER! When yr friends are acting DOPE just laugh at how they are in reality ****ING WACK cuz they never saw the mighty HRVATSKI artificially inseminate via 909 at the MASQUE, SEEL STREET, LIVERPOOL. THURSDAY 23RD OCTOBER.

FREE ENTRY!

You better come early and drink the bar bone dry otherwise you are threatening the future of live underground electronica in Liverpool. I mean if yr thirsty for love why stay home to felch a rubber cadaver?!'

ENDS

Esox Lucius
20-10-2003, 12:58 PM
next thursday, a week today???

C-Form
20-10-2003, 01:01 PM
Sorry, I typed the article last thurs but only just posted it. It's this thursday the 23rd.

Esox Lucius
20-10-2003, 01:05 PM
fairy muff.

not sure if I can make it, but it looks like an interesting night.

miromiric.
20-10-2003, 04:54 PM
lol why hrvatski? that means croatian.

278d7e64a374de26f==