PDA

View Full Version : Casual violence - broken English

Mindful
27-11-2006, 03:33 PM
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=33C323D8082D683E

Im realy after comments that could help with the production if possible.
Is the bass too boomy? are the hats too in your face?
anything would help on that side please.

All comments are helpful good or bad
thanks.

stjohn
28-11-2006, 12:34 AM
All comments are helpful good or bad

i reckon you should just bin it and never go near music or people again

stjohn
28-11-2006, 12:36 AM
:laughing::laughing::laughing:

lovely stuff again...

i hear what your saying about the boom... but i actually think the resonanace is around the mid... stick a notch filter in on the mid kick and sweep across, untill you hear the boom taken down.

love those tubies

prozac
28-11-2006, 01:00 AM
i think its a savage track...dark and moody
nice

BRADLEE
28-11-2006, 11:22 PM
Man only heard it in the phones...so can't say I can hear the boominess of the bass. However I will say that's another dark little groover there. Sounds nice quality to me homie.

Mindful
29-11-2006, 07:19 PM
Cheers guys

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HQ20CH1U

theres a newer version, hows it sounding now please?

Ive messed with the kicks a little, gave the little synth a freind to bounce off, done a few little detailed changes in rythm every now and then(which probably only i can hear)
and changed a few bits and pieces.

Its almost finished I belive.

Comments welcome.

BranLanen
01-12-2006, 01:18 AM
I like very much. Is near my favourite style and maybe some tracks i had done are similar to this concept.
But tell us what happened with hats at this time: 2:48 after the pause...i'm really surprised with that variation xD

stjohn
02-12-2006, 02:53 PM
sounds nice...altho there was **** all wrong iwth it before really..

good work tho horsebox

Mindful
09-12-2006, 12:47 PM
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=EA065C300AB50B39

more or less finished
I wasnt so happy with the hats, they sounded a bit static so i worked on that and added a few more things.

any comments very welcome

Mindful
09-12-2006, 12:49 PM
I like very much. Is near my favourite style and maybe some tracks i had done are similar to this concept.
But tell us what happened with hats at this time: 2:48 after the pause...i'm really surprised with that variation xD

Just trying to **** with the timing of the groove a little, They may sound a little different now.

BloodStar
10-12-2006, 11:50 AM
i am listening to the last version,.
track starts nicely with a few ambient sounds and then with deep kick and nice little drums groovin around, i like.. also variations and work on hihats is nice. i like that little synthy riff,. fits there smoothly.
production part of thing is good,. just my feel is that even there are nice pads and some background sounds as the track goes, they sounds little blurred at some parts,. other than that,, nice track..

278d7e64a374de26f==