PDA

View Full Version : Man Utd vs Everton

Numeric
29-11-2006, 12:15 PM
fixtures are coming think and fast at the moment, and so Everton visit Old Trafford...

needless to say three points is an absolute must for United tonight after not being able to capitalise on their first half lead against Chelsea...

Everton have been doing alright, and it's great to see Phil and Tim doing well for them, but in our current form and with home advantage i expect United to win...

c'mon United!!

Esox Lucius
29-11-2006, 12:18 PM
don't write us off yet fella, although your probably right lol

at least if you do beat us it's helping keep the chelski scumbags from the top of the table!

LittleMinx
29-11-2006, 12:34 PM
don't write us off yet fella, although your probably right lol

at least if you do beat us it's helping keep the chelski scumbags from the top of the table!

John go put everton off for us will ya we need the points :)

We dont want chelsea scum catching us up not a hope

Richierush
29-11-2006, 03:23 PM
would have had more confindence goin into this with johnson an cahill an howard but all our out,thinkin moyes will play for the draw,anythin better would be brilliant,just hope he puts lescott at left back to sort out ronaldo cause valente was crap against charlton an cost us that goal an he couldnt handle ronaldo anyway :;

Insomnia
29-11-2006, 06:58 PM
Man u to win this one i think, playing at home they're hard to beat..Would like to see them get beat but cant see it... Saying that though dont want chelsea to win the league!! I cant see Arsenal coming back though i may be wrong i hope...

Numeric
29-11-2006, 08:11 PM
f**ks sake...

Sir Alex has started with Fletcher, O'Shea and Richardson in the centre of the park...

WTF...

nick_anarchy
29-11-2006, 10:01 PM
the result we wanted and as i expcted 3-0 tho i didnt think evra and oshit would score , i have said all day in work ronaldo will score 1st wish i went the bookies now got the correct score and 1st goal scorer

Richierush
29-11-2006, 10:02 PM
:laughing: didnt matter anyway m8,3-0 class that as a white wash,listened to the first half sayin on sky sports news it was pretty even until 2nd half

Esox Lucius
29-11-2006, 10:28 PM
since im a closet manc im well happy hahaha

nah seriously well done utd, we were shit by the sounds of it.

LittleMinx
29-11-2006, 10:31 PM
:bigsmile:

Numeric
30-11-2006, 02:38 AM
awesome result for United considering the starting line-up...

and the Neville brothers leading out their respective teams at Old Trafford, it doesn't get any better...

heard that Rooney kissed the badge too...

Will
30-11-2006, 04:10 AM
Why, because you offloaded the shittest one? Surely still having them both would be sweeter if you thought Phil was any good, plus I'd have thought you'd want a better captain than Gary, after what you were saying about him predicting Saha's penalty miss and doing nothing apart from anything else...

Richierush
30-11-2006, 12:10 PM
awesome result for United considering the starting line-up...

and the Neville brothers leading out their respective teams at Old Trafford, it doesn't get any better...

heard that Rooney kissed the badge too...

makes me sick the fat twat :grr:

Numeric
30-11-2006, 12:11 PM
:laughing:

smarting due to yet ANOTHER Premiership defeat are we Will?

Phil is a good player, and although Gaz isn't the greatest captain i'll grant you, he's a far more worthy skipper than that whining baby your shower of s**t have leading them out onto the pitch at the moment...

16 points Will...

Richierush
30-11-2006, 12:14 PM
Theres two badges id kiss if i was playing for teams it would be tranmere an everton an if they where playin each other i wouldnt kiss either or :;

Will
01-12-2006, 06:38 AM
I bet you don't want Phil back though! And saying Gary's a better captain than Henry isn't saying that much. Though I'm sure you'd love to have him in your team.

nick_anarchy
01-12-2006, 08:48 AM
I bet you don't want Phil back though! And saying Gary's a better captain than Henry isn't saying that much. Though I'm sure you'd love to have him in your team.

its not a case of havin in your team its a case of hes not a good captain

a good captain is players like john terry , gerrard , even beckham was a good captain , pas players like tony adams , roy keane henry aint like them at all , does he talk to the players when they make mistakes , does he help players ? does he push his players to give there best each game i dont think so

278d7e64a374de26f==