View Full Version : Siege - Rogue signal

Siege
29-11-2006, 06:05 PM
new track.....comments much appreciated

http://213.129.73.14/members/my_tracks/audio/DT_ACF3FC1305235.mp3

Mindful
29-11-2006, 06:28 PM
Awesome track.
Mean as ****, built for the floor, proper hard techno.
I love the ****ed up terrets syndrome type noises that never seem to rest and the kick in after the break is soooooooo pleasing.

The production very much matches the track and the kick and bass is nice tight and crunchy.

Your best track for me this.

MITA
30-11-2006, 04:12 PM
im a bit bored with them noises
possibly make them less repetative during the buildup
of the track and more packed into the song itself
personal thoughts though

break is ok,i like it but this track needs more changes
more different patterns to it especialy this long track

good basics for a great track here
post again if u make any changes

thanks

force
30-11-2006, 06:05 PM
Likin this a lot mate!

keep the attention pretty well throughout. I personaly would have liked to hear some extra rythmic parts snaking in and out, but thats just personal preference.

Good work dude

keep em comin

BRADLEE
30-11-2006, 06:14 PM
im a bit bored with them noises
possibly make them less repetative during the buildup
of the track and more packed into the song itself
personal thoughts though

break is ok,i like it but this track needs more changes
more different patterns to it especialy this long track

good basics for a great track here
post again if u make any changes

thanks

I'm going to have to agree with Mita here. I think it has loads of good elements, but just not enough changes. Maybe I'm not so much a fan of some of the noises themselves either because I know I've heard so many used in tracks by Glenn, Dean, Danny (divide) and so on.

I guess what I mean is that it doesn't sound very unique. Sounds like other things I've heard..>if that makes any much sense.

Production wise though, I'd say spot on. Everything sounds really well in place, and homie does some cool edit work in the track.

Siege
30-11-2006, 11:49 PM
Thanks for your feedback guys......i hear what your saying about the repetative sounds, i personally like them but will try some more elements working around them...some more rythmic change in places with a couple of percs and some additional sounds should do it.

thanks again

BranLanen
01-12-2006, 01:03 AM
I dont like some sounds...but i think it could be original.
I like the atmosphere and i think the more i listen it, the more i like it.

stjohn
02-12-2006, 02:39 PM
:laughing::laughing:

2 lads saying total opposites...
fact is, we...as BOA people probly listen to too much techno...
your own records, new releases, then everything on this forum... so i can see where Brad/Messanger is coming from.

but as Bran said i think this is an original approach... you know what u like (which isnt too far away from what i do), and i have the feeling you go out and make it.

to avoid the repetition, what you could do is make an few more variations of those sounds, and go to work... maybe even double the track up and go crazy with some effects, just the old pause here and there..

production is sounding great again... and i love the whining synth in the background ala 3:37.

great work man ;)

Siege
03-12-2006, 07:27 AM
Cheers mate, glad you like... was thinking of adding a bit of variation to the sounds in places,just like you mentioned, as im pretty much happy with the tracks layout and content.
A few little changes with whats already there and this should be complete.
thanks for your feedback.

278d7e64a374de26f==