PDA

View Full Version : Arsenal lose again

lukekendall
30-11-2006, 07:50 AM
HA HA HA HA HA HA........

Your shit!!!!

i hope spurs beat you this weekend, wenger looks scared stiff!! if anyone watched his interview at the end he was moaning how some teams aint got to play in the week i.e. spurs and they do!!

such i cry baby!!!! always moaning that twat

lukekendall
30-11-2006, 07:53 AM
also liverpool got a draw!! haha

3rd and 4th are up for grabs id say......

i bet my mate a tenner that liverpool would not win the league and if they did then he could have my car!! easy tenner id say !! ha ha!

french_og
30-11-2006, 09:35 AM
What Paul Merson was saying on Sky Arsenal could of Lost by 4 or 5.

To be fair to Liverpool they are missing a lot of player through injury and are playing a new formation although the league was lost a long time before those players got injured.

I still think the top four will be the same as last season come the end of the season.

phantomdj
30-11-2006, 10:44 AM
liverpool would easily get 4th....

it's not like we are being turned over.... we were not getting the goals that all...

we stopped the rut of continual losses....

ur a tit for betting your car hahaha.... stranger things have happened in the league... lets wait for chelsea and man utd to have their slips ups....

all it takes is a few draws and the big teams to take points off each other....

if we beat portsmouth we would have been 3rd.

watch out

Richierush
30-11-2006, 12:09 PM
liverpool aint gonna win the league this season,but i can see them winning the league in a couple of seasons,you can see he is building a team an they have to gel thats maybe why they have'nt done alll that well this season
As for arsenal i do love there football but i do hate that moanin bastard :laughing: :grr:

xes
30-11-2006, 12:09 PM
Arsenal lost it last night,well,from what I saw of the highlights.

Lemon was absolutly rooted to the spot for 2 free kicks,they were not on target luckily for the scum. They had no control,and kept flying in with rash challenges. (sign of no control)

not holding my breath for saturday though. A,it's away from home,and the spuds ain't been doing too well away (got to end soon!!) and B,the scum have picked up form at home,they've settled in a bit more now,and they don't loose alot of home games anyway.

I will be watching though my fingers.

lukekendall
30-11-2006, 02:40 PM
liverpool aint gonna win the league this season,but i can see them winning the league in a couple of seasons,you can see he is building a team an they have to gel thats maybe why they have'nt done alll that well this season
As for arsenal i do love there football but i do hate that moanin bastard :laughing: :grr:

they aint ever going to win the league not for a long time, even i thought this season that liverpool had a chance but if you really look at it the only really world class player they have is gerrard!

as for their signings in the summer

kuyt
bellamy
penant
gonzarles (how eva u spell it)

they are good players yes, but really none of them players would get in the chelsea/man u/arsenal team, even the spurs side!

i think liverpool where overhyped for this season, their defence has also been quite poor, its a shame as id rather liverpool won the league than chelsea or man u ( arsenal just dont have a chance ;o) )

Insomnia
30-11-2006, 02:48 PM
Another defeat for us, watched the highlights last night the defence was very poor, Wenger made six changes which wasn't the best thing to do, that chap song in midfield was pish!! Henry had a goal chopped of which looked fine to me. I agree Wenger has to stop moaning and get on wiyh it!!

LittleMinx
30-11-2006, 03:19 PM
Another defeat for us, watched the highlights last night the defence was very poor, Wenger made six changes which wasn't the best thing to do, that chap song in midfield was pish!! Henry had a goal chopped of which looked fine to me. I agree Wenger has to stop moaning and get on wiyh it!!

:haha: Sorry Nick but your team is shit mate :laughing:

phantomdj
30-11-2006, 03:44 PM
sorry they would all get in the tottenham side.

don't pretend that you are anywhere near the quality of liverpool.

as for superstars.... you're naive...

TEAMS win leagues not superstars. Look at Man Utd. They are a team, not a collection of superstars. They have one or two, but their quality is in the efficiency of the team.

Don't you understand?

LittleMinx
30-11-2006, 04:20 PM

TEAMS win leagues not superstars. Look at Man Utd. They are a team, not a collection of superstars. They have one or two, but their quality is in the efficiency of the team.

Don't you understand?

What is there to understand apart from arsenal are shit:cheese: :laughing:

Numeric
30-11-2006, 05:15 PM
:laughing:

Insomnia
30-11-2006, 05:49 PM
What is there to understand apart from arsenal are shit:cheese: :laughing:

Come on now minx:cheese:

LittleMinx
30-11-2006, 05:53 PM
Come on now minx:cheese:

Sorry but it goes without saying :cheese: :laughing:

Insomnia
30-11-2006, 05:56 PM
Sorry but it goes without saying :cheese: :laughing:
Dont forget we beat you at old trafford this season:cheese: :laughing:

LittleMinx
30-11-2006, 05:59 PM
Dont forget we beat you at old trafford this season:cheese: :laughing:

Thats was a one off, im pretty sure of it that we've won you many of time's!!

Just face it YOUR GOING DOWN

Insomnia
30-11-2006, 06:10 PM
I liked to get the odds at the bookies for that, probs a million to 1.:laughing:

Will
01-12-2006, 07:11 AM
HA HA HA HA HA HA........

Your shit!!!!

i hope spurs beat you this weekend, wenger looks scared stiff!! if anyone watched his interview at the end he was moaning how some teams aint got to play in the week i.e. spurs and they do!!

such i cry baby!!!! always moaning that twat

We were the last big team Coleman had left to beat, something they hadn't managed in 40 years so we're obviously not that shit. We're still above Spurs, where we belong and I bet you'd be moaning if it was the other way round like when your lot shit themselves before a game that was actually important so you can't talk.

nick_anarchy
01-12-2006, 08:49 AM
and wenger still thinks they will win the prem haha

lukekendall
01-12-2006, 09:44 AM

Don't you understand?

if we had gerrard we would be a better team than you

and im not naive liverpool are hardly working as a team with there nice rotation policy that is really working? yes?

and yeah id have bebatov over kuyt, defoe/keane over bellamy and lennon over pennant any day of the week id think most people would agree on that

and we aint ever going to win the league so how can your signings make you champion contenders?? they just dont....... thats what im trying to say

lukekendall
01-12-2006, 09:49 AM
We were the last big team Coleman had left to beat, something they hadn't managed in 40 years so we're obviously not that shit. We're still above Spurs, where we belong and I bet you'd be moaning if it was the other way round like when your lot shit themselves before a game that was actually important so you can't talk.

yeah i can admit we are doing shit, but we are picking up, it makes me laugh that you lot thought you could win the title!! you aint got a chance in hell....................unlucky!!

Will
02-12-2006, 06:19 AM
Only because we're too inconsistent, it wasn't only us who thought we could do it, even Mourinho was saying it recently, we've beaten all the big teams so far this season and Fulham was the first game we didn't play well in.

278d7e64a374de26f==