PDA

View Full Version : Skankadelic records....

xes
03-12-2006, 12:08 PM
What happened to that label,still going? I liked those tunes,nice acid.

acidguru
03-12-2006, 12:26 PM
Last release was the #15,must have been in spring,i believe.Hope it`s still going,deffo one of my fav labels

tOM B
03-12-2006, 07:05 PM
i thought gavin said that would be the last one :whoops:

xes
03-12-2006, 09:40 PM
i thought gavin said that would be the last one :whoops:

In which case we shall take to the streets!! Placards ready?

one two three four,make more tunes you cunting whore
is our chant.

dan the acid man
03-12-2006, 09:54 PM
yeah, he made a post in here about it

Aratron
03-12-2006, 11:08 PM
not financially viable - or more like the original ideas dried up.

xes
04-12-2006, 08:23 AM
I must have missed that :(

R.I.P Skankadelic.

*plays violin*

nihilist
05-12-2006, 08:38 PM
im sure gavin will answer this himself but im sure he said he was taking a rest for awhile due to mounting costs of running a label but it's not totally finished. shame cus i think skank is one of the best lables thats been around for awhile.

conor256
06-12-2006, 09:54 AM
yeah id like to see this label get going again soon....
more acid techno labels = good imo
last thing the acid techno scene needs/wants is another label folding!!!!

mr burns
12-12-2006, 03:39 PM
i decided to give it a bit of a break as sales went way down hill and each release was ending costing me loads of money, also i wanted to put more effort into the club as we moved this to the next level, im not sure what i will do yet, maybe one day ill get a sudden urge and think wicked lets go see guy and get skank going again, but im not sure, id definatly like too but we will have to wait and see, in the mean time get your ass's down to underground city c u there!

xes
12-12-2006, 04:34 PM
i decided to give it a bit of a break as sales went way down hill and each release was ending costing me loads of money, also i wanted to put more effort into the club as we moved this to the next level, im not sure what i will do yet, maybe one day ill get a sudden urge and think wicked lets go see guy and get skank going again, but im not sure, id definatly like too but we will have to wait and see, in the mean time get your ass's down to underground city c u there!

Hold parties closer to me* and I will come!! :cheese: (brums a long drive,and driving back after all those naughty rave sweets is never a good idea. )

But seriously,it would be nice if the label could return,but if it's cost you cash,then I fully understand why it's got to be.

*london/hertfordshire area.....

278d7e64a374de26f==